#1477, b. circa 1802, d. between 1870 and 1878
Hiram Bryant|b. c 1802\nd. bt 1870 - 1878|p336.htm|William S. Bryant|b. 1785\nd. c 1855|p360.htm|Elizabeth Parker||p1742.htm|||||||||||||
- Birth*: Hiram Bryant was born circa 1802 at Kentucky, United States of America.2
- He was the son of William S. Bryant and Elizabeth Parker.2,3
- Birth: Hiram Bryant was born in 1808 at Kentucky, United States of America.3
- Birth: He was born circa 1810 at Kentucky, United States of America.4
- Marriage*: He married Mary A. Crank, daughter of Charles Crank, on 15 August 1836 at Adams County, Illinois, United States of America.5,6,7,8
- Death*: Hiram Bryant died between 1870 and 1878 at Illinois, United States of America.3
- Cens1870*: He and Mary A. Crank appeared on the 1870 Federal Census of Adams County, Illinois, at Ursa Twp, enumerated 3 June 1870.7
Last Edited: 17 Dec 2010
Mary A. Crank b. c 1809, d. 27 Jul 1878
- [S65] Unknown author, US Census, 1850, Adams County.
- [S65] Unknown author, US Census, 1850, Fulton County.
- [S66] Unknown author, Ancestry.Com.
- [S68] Unknown author, Robert Bryant.
- [S61] Unknown author, 110413.GED, Date of Import: Aug 4, 2000.
- [S95] Judy Burns, "Bryant E-Mail," e-mail to Bryant RootsWeb List, Sep 17, 2005, 2. HIRAM2 BRYANT (WILLIAM S.1) was born 1808 in Kentucky, and died Bet.
1875 - 1878. He married MARY (POLLY) A. CRANK 15 Aug 1836 in Adams County,
Illinois6, daughter of CHARLES CRANK. She was born 1809 in Tennessee, and
died 27 Aug 1878 in Adams County, Indiana.
- [S132] Unknown author, US Census, 1870, IL Adams County, Year: 1870; Census Place: Ursa, Adams, Illinois; Roll: M593_187; Page: 706; Image: 659.
- [S105] Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763 - 1900, online unknown url, Groom Bride Date
Bride CRANK, MARY
- [S62] Unknown author, Ancestry.Com File Name 110413 Submitter e-mail address.