These are the Korndörfer/Korndörffer's we identified so far that emigrated to other country. Most of them (17 people) emigrated to the United States in the 19th century.
People with a mark are interconnected in our genealogical tree.
- Gabriel Philipp Wilhelm Korndörfer, born Wöllstein, Germany 15 oct 1785, died Dois Irmaos, Brazil 1 may 1874. Moved with 5 children to Brazil in 1826.
- Joseph Korndörfer, from Germany, military surgeon, was hired by the Brazilian Emperor Pedro I to his Foreign Legion, arriving in Brazil on the "Georg Friedrich". Served on the Second Granadier Batallion in Rio de Janeiro.
- Johannes Korndörffer, born in Wöllstein 19 jan 1810, died in Brazil, journalist. Emigrated to Brazil in 1845.
- Johann Gabriel Korndörffer, born in Wöllstein on 4 nov 1699, died in London, was a "kaufmann" (buyer).
- Johann Philipp Korndörffer, born in Wöllstein on 23 jun 1736, was a "kaufmann" in London.
- Willem Korndörffer, born Dordrecht, Netherlands, 1 apr 1892, left for London on 14 nov 1917,died 10 Jan 1969 in Bath, England.
- Johann Peter Korndörffer, born in Wöllstein on 29 jul 1739, died Cleve 16 jul 1784, "kaufman" (buyer) in Cleve, Germany. He is the founder of the Netherlands Korndörffer's (2 ff)
- Wolfgang Christoph Wilhelm Korndörffer, born Elbrighausen, Germany 12 may 1764 d. Amsterdam, Netherlands 22 dec 1843, teacher.
- Johann Nicklaus Korndörfer immigrated to Philadelphia in 1748.
- Johann Korndörfer, arrived in New York, in 1847, age 42.
- Christian Rudolph Korndörffer, a.k.a. Phillip Christian Wendel, born Giessen 1811 (adopted by Johann Philipp and Elisabeth Schleunig), left for America. Evangelical Pastor. Established himself in New Orleans, USA.
- August Korndörffer, born Darmstadt, Germany, 26 feb 1814, hoboist in the Army, left for the USA in 1837.
- Heinrich Korndörfer, born Odenbach , Germany, 4 nov 1817, shoemaker, moved to the USA, unmarried.
- Johann Georg Korndörfer, born Darmstadt, Germany, 28 aug 1819 left for USA in 1847
- Johannes Korndörfer, born Odenbach, Germany, 5 dec 1821, miner, married in Odenbach to Katharina Kleindienst. Moved to the USA with all his children.
- Valentin Korndörfer born 10 fev 1826 in Wöllstein, probably moved with father and sisters to the United States.
- Katharina Elisabeth Korndörfer, born Darmstadt, Germany, 17 oct 1828 left for USA
- Jakob Korndörfer, born around 1834, arrived in New York in 1854. Died on the Civil War as a private on the 15th Heavy Artillery Regiment, was 29 years old when enlisted.
- Ludwig Korndörfer born Darmstadt, Germany, 24 jan 1848, was a "kunstgärtner" in New York.
- Friedrich Otto Korndörffer, born Darmstadt, Germany, 5 mar 1850, died 25 may 1920 in New York, USA.
- Philibert Korndörffer, born Darmstadt, Germany, 19 feb 1860, died 3 mar 1919 in New York, USA, pharmacist, married to Elise Otto.
On April 18th, 1913 she arrived from a trip to Europe on the Ellis Island,
with her friends Lewi and Elke Rosenthal. They lived on 1820 78th str,
Brooklyn. Their daughter Else K. born May 7th 1896 in New York, NY, returned
from a trip to Europe on December 4th, 1915, on the ship Frederik VIII,
sailing from Copenhagen. Probaly Else left the US with her mother two years
earlier and was in caught by the beginning of WW I.
- Adam Korndörfer, born circa 1860 , Margareth , born circa 1859 and Emma K., born circa 1883 listed as arriving on the US on a Czech Immigration list in 1883.
- Carl Koondorfer, 27 years old, German, moved to the USA in 1878. Traveled on Steam-Ship SS California, from Glasgow to New York City, arriving January 21, 1878 Captained by David Ovenstone.
- Wilhelm Hendrikus Johannes Korndörffer, born Amsterdam, Netherlands, 25 jun 1884 left for America in 1911
- Leo Korndörffer, born Amsterdam on 11 apr 1903, bank employee in New York, USA, in the late 1920s.
- Albin Korndoerfer, born abt 1893, locksmith, last resident in Sachswitz,
Germany arrived from Bremen in the Ellis Island on July 25th, 1923 on the ship
Yorck. Arrived with wife Louise and 10U$, travel ticket paid by his cousin
Gustav Froehlich from 529 Lexington Ave., Clifton, N.J.
- Bertha Korndoerfer born abt 1898, last resident in Eberstadt, Germany
arrived from Hamburg in the Ellis Island on July 25th, 1923 on the ship
- Carl Korndorfer, son of Wolfgang Korndörfer, born abt 1898, single,
architect, last resident in Kirchenlanitz, Bayern, Germany arrived from Bremen
in the Ellis Island on December, 26th, 1923 on the ship Sierra Ventana. Paid
own travel ticket, going Racine Wisc, but staying first at his uncle Louis
Wack, on 163 Morningside Ave, New York City.
- Johann Korndorfer, born 1872, naturalized in Harpon, MI, 1896. In 1914 made
a trip to Europe, arriving back to the Ellis Island on July 9th, 1914, ship
Imperator, from Cherbourg, France with his wife Gertrude born MIchigan 1975.
They were living in 1914 in Post Clinton, OH.
- Magdalena Korndörfer, born abt 1891, daughter of Andreas Korndorfer,
dressmaker, single, last resident in Munich, Germany, arrived from Cuxhaven in
the Ellis Island on July 8th, 1921 on the ship Amerika. Had more than 50US$
and was going to Chicago, IL. Was probably traveling with friend Dora Dreher,
daugther of Simon Dreher.
- Georg Korndörfer, born abt 1874, engineer, last resident in Berlin, arrived
on the ship Kaiser Wilhelm Der Grosse in the Ellis Island on 1893, sailing
from Bremen, with more than 30US$, headed to Washington D.C. On the same ship
was traveling Sigmund Rothschild.
- Huibertus George Korndörffer, born Rotterdam, Netherlands, 20 dec 1876, left for Hungary where he did married and his two children were born in Budapest.
- Leendert Johann Jacob Georg Korndörffer, born Schoonhoven am Leck , Netherlands 2 aug 1873, was a "Apotheker" (=pharmacist) in Batavia (Indonesia).
- Johann Georg Christian Korndörfer, born Bessungen 2 apr 1769 was a room servant for Count Romaznov in St Petersburg, Russia.
- Paul Wilhelm Korndoerfer , born 28 Jan 1852 in Calw, Germany applied on Aug 1889 to emigrate to Austria.
Webpage created 16 Jun 2001
Last Update 19 Dec 2004