Lawanna (LETHRUD) Dailey
Elda Fay (McCALMANT) Brandes (1929-2001)
Florence Sunnah (MASTERSON) McCalmant (1911-1980)
Hugh E MASTERSON (1878-1942)
Florida Cordelia (TAYLOR) Masterson
Descendants of George Washington TAYLOR
Generation No. 1
1. GEORGE WASHINGTON2 TAYLOR, was born September 19, 1825 in N.C. He married ANNA JANE ? July 19, 1849, daughter. She was born July 8, 1826 in N.C.
Children of GEORGE TAYLOR and ANNA ? are:
i. ALTAS PARMENIO3 TAYLOR, b. June 7, 1850,
iii. ANDREW JACKSON TAYLOR, b. 1855.
2. iv. FLORIDA CORDELIA TAYLOR, b. June 23, 1856, IA; d. November 25, 1906, Superior, Nuckolls, NE.
v. CHARLES VICTOR TAYLOR, b. 1859.
vi. WILLIAM MILO TAYLOR, b. December 5, 1863,
Generation No. 2
2. FLORIDA CORDELIA3 TAYLOR (GEORGE WASHINGTON2) was born June 23, 1856 in IA, and died November 25, 1906 in Superior, Nuckolls, NE. She married LEWIS CLARK MASTERSON January 24, 1878 in Appanoose Co., IA, son of CLARK MASTERSON and SUSANNAH WOLLEN. He was born June 25, 1855 in Appanoosa Co., IA, and died August 13, 1920 in Superior, Nuckolls, NE.
Children of FLORIDA TAYLOR and LEWIS MASTERSON are:
3. i. HUGH E4 MASTERSON, b. December 24, 1878, Clay Center, Clay, NE; d. January 2, 1942, Emmett, Gem, ID. m. Onie Severy HARTER, Dec. 1, 1900, Clay Centey, Clay, NE.
4. ii. AMANDA ELLEN MASTERSON, b. August 4, 1880, Edgar, Clay, NE; d. November 10, 1955, Pasadena CA. m. (1.) Will B. WOOLSEY. (2) ? Wilsie
iii. ANNA BELLE MASTERSON, b. 1884, Fairfield, Clay, NE; d. 1956, San Bernardino, CA; m. WILL BURDICK; b. Abt. 1880.
iv. ALBERT ERNIE MASTERSON, b. September 1, 1886, Fairfield, Clay, NE; d. September 3, 1956, Fremont, NE; m. LEITA CAMPBELL, June 18, 1911; b. Abt. 1890, Fairfield, Clay, NE.
Click on the picture above to see a larger
view of a four-generation picture of George
Washington Taylor, his daughter Florida (Taylor)
Masterson, her daughter Amanda (Masterson)
Woolsey, and an unidentified granddaughter.
Last modified on Friday, April 12, 2002