The house with the green scaffolding is 341 Bleecker Street, the address given for John Marshall, tailor from 1871 to 1876. The building to its left is 339 Bleecker. It was only given as a work address in 1875 but may have been his shop for much longer.
This is where the Marshall family more or less settled. It is the address where they stayed the longest.
The buildings do not look like they have been updated much since that time. As a result they are in rough shape. They cannot be torn down, because they are landmark status. They will likely be renovated soon. The neighborhood has become very wealthy.