Spruce Hill Township
History of that part of the Susquehanna and Juniata valleys, embraced in the
counties of Mifflin, Juniata, Perry, Union and Snyder, in the Commonwealth of
Edited by F. Ellis and A. N. Hungerford.
Published in Philadelphia by Everts, Peck & Richards, 1886
SPRUCE HILL TOWNSHIP, Part I
by A. L.
This township was formed by dividing Turbett on September 10, 1858, and is
the youngest township in the county. The viewers appointed were Joseph
Middaugh, of Turbett, Isaac Kurts, of Walker, and David Bashoar, of Fermanagh.
The line from the Tuscarora Creek to the top of the mountain is nearly straight.
The first assessment was taken in 1859. There were then about one hundred
and eighty-six resident taxables and forty-four single freemen. The name given
this township was derived from a place on the bank of the Tuscarora where there
were formerly a great many spruce-trees, from which it obtained the name of
Spruce Hill. A school-house afterwards had the same
name; then it was given to the post office and finally to the township.
Spruce Hill is bounded on the north by Beale and Milford, on the west by
Tuscarora, on the east by Turbett with the Tuscarora Mountain to the south. The
northern line follows the creek, except the Half Moon, a loop in front of
Academia, which is included in Spruce Hill. The Limestone Ridge divided the
settlers in the valley next the mountain from those along the creek, excepting at
the Half Moon.
As this territory was in Turbett prior to 1859, and in Milford prior to 1817, and
in Lack prior to 1769, the reader is referred to those townships for assessment
lists of the first settlers, and to Milford for a list of early taxable industries.
EARLY SETTLERS.--Hugh Quigley warranted one hundred and nine
acres, June 12, 1762, on the Tuscarora Creek, in a loop, now owned by John F.
G. Long. The first road from the Run Gap was to pass his house.
Samuel Christy warranted one hundred and forty-eight acres May 29, 1767,
now the Casner brothers. This was Hunter John Williams' old place, where he
was in 1763, when the Indians visited the valley and from whom he made a
William Stewart got a warrant, February 3, 1755, for a tract on the south side
of Tuscarora. He was killed by Indians before the land was surveyed. John
Williams, hunter, married the Widow Stewart, left his "old place" to Christy, as
stated above, and moved to the Stewart place, which, January 14, 1788, he
warranted in his own name, not forgetting, by an unnatural line, to include the
best part of his old place, thus making two hundred and ninety-nine acres, and
now owned by J. Nevin Pomeroy, being just across the creek from his
Captain John Williams was wounded in the battle of Brandywine. He was the
grandfather of Captain John P. Wharton, father of John William, Jr., and
grandfather of Joseph Williams.
William Stewart came from the Yellow Breeches and was married to an Irwin.
His children were William, Jr., James, and a daughter married to Edward Milliken
and another to Thomas Kenny. Milliken moved to Washington County and Kenny
to Kentucky. James died in Carlisle. William married Alice Graham. He died
about 1805, leaving the following children: William married Peggy Copeland;
Annie, wife of William Wharton, who was in "St. Clair's Defeat;" Margaret; James,
above Johnstown; George went to Chillicothe; John went to Indiana County;
Thomas, married to Elizabeth, daughter of Peter Rice, and is still living at a very
ripe old age in Turbett; Robert, a tailor, married Margaret Groce; Rebecca, wife
of Nicholas Arnold; Mary, wife of Peter Hench. The children of Mrs. Stewart to
John Williams were John, Benjamin, the wife of Robert Patton, the wife of William
Jacobs, the wife of George Jacobs, the wife of Jesse Packer, grandfather of ex-
The circumstances of the death of the first William Stewart are related by
Thomas, above named, as follows: He went across the creek to hunt for his
horses at John Allen's place. Two Indians came upon him--a large one and a
small one. Stewart and the large one got into a scuffle; Stewart took the Indian's
tomahawk from him and threw it away. The small one got it and struck him on the
head. They took his scalp and departed. While this was taking place, his son
William, who had accompanied him, made his escape. When found, his dog was
beside him and fought for his body. He was buried there under a poplar tree
which is said to be still standing.
John Sherrard warranted two hundred and four acres October 25, 1765, and
John Armstrong three hundred and fifty-six acres February 3, 1755. It would
seem, from the fact that Sherrard had to pay interest on his land from March,
1760, the same as James Gray, hereafter cited, that Sherrard had improved his
tract as early as Gray, namely in 1754, allowance being made, as in the case of
Mrs. Mary Anderson, for the time he was driven away by the Indians. Armstrong's
application calls for "300 acres on Tuscarora Creek, where some Indians called
by the name Lakens live, about six miles from the mouth of Tuscarora." These
two tracks constitute the Half Moon, being that part of Spruce Hill township lying
north of the creek. Armstrong had surveyed his tract and then it was resurveyed
together with the other tract May 10, 1768, and soon after Cox & Co. got both
tracts and are so marked in 1770. In this loop there was an Indian town of the
Tuscarora tribe called "Lackens" in 1755, and the bill of sale given under the
head of Beale township shows that in 1754 the ridge running across the neck of
the Half Moon loop was "the extent northward of the Indian claim who are now
settled on the bottom surrounded by the creek." They were still there in 1762,
when a chief from New York came to Philadelphia and wished to be shown the
way and given a pass to see his brethren in Tuscarora Valley.
Across the creek westward from John Armstrong, on February 3, 1755,
George Armstrong got a warrant for one hundred acres "on the south side of
Tuscarora, opposite to the settlement of the Indians called Lackens." This
warrant was addressed to William Maclay, surveyor. This survey was along the
creek where David Esh now lives and Esquire John Patterson's old place. It was
soon added to the William Graham surveys and shares their history.
Above this, on the creek, lay the survey of James Kenny, one hundred and
seventy-six acres, warranted February 3, 1755. The date of this warrant, and that
for his large tract in Turbett, show that this man had been sighting around for
lands at an early date. It is now owned by William Telfer, Joseph Ard's and Jacob
Esh's heirs. On this Kenny survey, near the Mill Run, a fourth of a mile east of
Pleasant view, is Ebenezer Church and grave-yard--"surveyed February 4, 1843,
at the request of Samuel Heddin for the use of a Methodist Episcopal Church."
The draft shows a spring in the corner of a one-acre lot. The present church was
dedicated October 7, 1877; Rev. E. J. Gray, president of
Williamsport Seminary, officiated.
John Beale, one of the early settlers, had a survey on the bend of the creek,
above Kenny and below Chambers, to which he added from time to time, some
of it, perhaps, warranted in the name of other people, the whole making about
two hundred and twenty-five acres. He was here in 1763. Enoch Beale now lives
here at the Okeson fording. John, Thomas and David were sons of William
Beale, of Whiteland, Chester County. Their father never moved here, but took up
in his name several tracts, and other tracts were taken up by his sons after they
moved here and had established themselves. John is first named on the tax-lists
in 1763, Thomas in 1767, David, 1772. Thomas lived at Pomeroy's, in Beale;
David is a single freeman in Milford in 1772, and after that date at Bealetown.
John had a son William, the father of Samuel, who was the father of Enoch, the
present owner, and they all lived on the same place at the Okeson fording.
Ralph Sterrett, an Indian trader, had a claim to a tract of about seven hundred
acres, now the site of Pleasant View, and held part by right of sundry
improvements in the name of other persons, and they were warranted in the
name of David Chambers, Charles Stewart and others, except one hundred
and twenty acres which Sterrett himself warranted, September 22, 1766, and
took in the land of the present little village. The Charles Stewart warrant for one
hundred and seventy-two acres is dated August 3, 1787. These lands are now
held by James Fitzgerald, J. L. Barton, Theodore Meminger, Jacob Esh's heirs
and David Barton. Northward of the above, on the creek, lay the David Chambers
survey, one hundred and sixty seven acres, November 4, 1766, now known as
the Bryner property.
PLEASANT VIEW is a small village, containing only eight dwelling
houses. The school house here has the title La Grange, so named by Benjamin
Reynolds, who deeded the ground for school purposes in 1856. The post office
here was formerly called Tuscarora Valley, and seems to have been established
about 1830, with James Milliken as postmaster; after his death James B. Milliken,
then Benjamin Cresswell. About 1848 Henry Louder became postmaster, and
about this time the name was changed to Pleasant View. The postmasters since
have been as follows: Joseph Barnard, James S. Patterson, from 1862 to 1870,
and J. L. Barton, since the last date.
Norris Williams, on the creek above, warranted eighty acres January 13,
1791. On this place was the Jesse Evans saw-mill, 1795; now Thomas Ramsey;
late Telfer. The saw-mill tract (three acres) was sold by Samuel Williams to Jesse
Evans, May 4, 1805. On November 28, 2805, Charles Morrow sold Daniel
McDonald the mill-race, etc., formerly occupied by Jesse Evans. On August 29,
1807, Evans sold the three acres to McDonald.
Joseph McCoy took up three tracts, making one hundred and eighteen acres,
in 1788, lying between Williams and the John Gray place. These he sold to Jesse
Evans, March 18, 1805; and he to Daniel McDonald, one hundred and thirty
acres, August 29, 1807. Theodore Meminger, present prothonotary, now resides
upon and owns most of this tract.
Charles Murray warranted, March 26, 1788, three hundred and thirty-nine
acres, west of McCoy, comprising the highlands.
James Scott's survey extended across the creek to the amount of sixty-seven
acres, warranted April 16, 1767, now David Swartz.
Abraham Enslow had a tract in the northwest corner of the township, now
owned by G. & D. Ubil.
Having followed the creek side, we now return to the main valley adjoining the
William Rennison warranted two hundred and sixty-four acres at the Spruce
Hill line adjoining Turbett, surveyed May 6, 1761, and warranted February 3,
1755, though the Land Office itself seems to be without this date. It was a choice
tract and is now owned by Thomas Stewart, Yost Yoder, Joseph Yoder and
Samuel Graham. Rennison sold seventy-five acres to his son John, who sold to
William Stewart, November 28, 1782, who also got twenty-five acres more of the
main tract in 1784, and it has been held by the Stewart family ever since.
John Crozier warranted two hundred and nineteen acres September 10, 1766,
where Samuel Wharton now lives.
William Kenny and Charles O'Harra, in two tracts, took up four hundred and
thirty-nine acres over towards the mountain from the above now Calvin Gilson
William Christy, by application 1994, November 4, 1766, took up one hundred
and fifty-four acres west of Rennison, which, by will, descended to his son
William, who sold it to William Wharton, August 14, 1811, then one hundred and
seventy-eight acres. It has since passed to William Wharton, Jr., and is now
owned by his son William, being the fifth William owner of this place. This is
probably the original settlement of the Widow Christy on the tax-list of 1763, and
possibly her husband lived here. William, James, John, Samuel, who took up this
and adjoining tracts, and also Dennis, on Licking Creek, were probably all her
sons. The Wharton grave-yard is located on this farm.
James Christy, on order of November 27, 1766, had surveyed, April 15, 1767,
one hundred and twenty-eight acres, now owned by Henderson Gilson. It lay
between Crozier and Patton.
A little east of this the traveler will observe a farm with a conspicuous
residence perched up against the side of the Tuscarora Mountain. This is where
Leonard Mauger now lives, before this called Stewart Cummin's place, two
hundred and two acres. It is historic as the residence of John Cummin, the father
of Juniata County. Side by side with the above, and highest up the mountain,
may be seen the old home of Roger Staynor, and old Revolutionary soldier.
John Patton, by warrant of August 23, 1785, took up two hundred and fifty
acres at Spruce Hill, now owned by John Gilliford, George Meminger, William
Evans, Thomas T., William A. and J. Harvey Patton and others. By his will, it
descended to his son William. John Patton's church certificate, July 22, 1753,
shows he came from Ballygawley, Ireland. John Patton never lived on his tract,
but his son William came upon it in 1787. Patton is taxed for this land already in
1763, and is constantly given as an adjoiner.
William, son of John, served all through the Revolutionary War. His son,
James S., married Jane Gilliford, a granddaughter of John, who settled opposite
Hollidaysburg, or, as Jones says, near Blair Furnace, and was killed by Indians in
1778, a number of whose descendants now reside in this county.
William Patton had erected a saw-mill on his tract as early as 1790. On
February 26, 1798, he conveyed to John Francis thirteen acres, including the
saw-mill, which he then sold to Thomas Gilson, January 1, 1799. Thomas Gilson
is first taxed with a grist-mill in 1790, the same year that the saw-mill
commences. That was his old mill up the run, where the fulling-mill and tannery
afterwards. It was not without some research that the location of the old mill was
discovered. Thomas Gilson was drowned at the bridge at the "Old Port" town in
1816. His son William carried on the mill, and from him the thirteen acre mill
property passed to his son William, who conveyed it to Jesse Rice, March 5,
1839; Rice sold to W. H., John and Robert Patterson, May 1, 1816, who sold to
Robert Patterson, Jr., April 3, 1849, whose heirs still own it.
BAPTIST CHURCH.--On June 9, 1794, William Patton conveyed to
Nathan Thomas, Daniel Okeson and Jesse Fry, "representing the Baptist
congregation of Milford township, in trust, one acre, to erect a house of worship,"
adjoining Patton's mill-dam and race, "together with the free privilege of a spring
and way to and from it, situated over the mill-race." On this ground they erected a
log church building, in which they occasionally held service. The congregation
becoming weak in this vicinity, it was abandoned to strengthen another church
erected near the old forge on Licking Creek. The land was sold to William Gilson
by Lewis Horning and Dennis Randolph, trustees of the church, April 12, 1829.
Before this a number of persons were buried here on this church property.
On a part of this tract Thomas Gilson erected a grist-mill, taxed as early as
1790, built of logs, and which he abandoned in 1799, after purchasing the saw-
mill and water-power lower down. On the old mill-site he put up a fulling-mill in
1811, which was run by him and his son David until the product of such mills was
superseded by factory goods. After this, about 1850, John Moffet, Elias Gruver
and Samuel Shearer built a tannery where the fulling-mill had stood, and after
running it some time, it was burned, when they rebuilt on a larger scale and did
an extensive tanning business. It was sold to John A. Sterrett, of Lewistown, and
ceased running about 1880. It is near by Spruce Hill post-office, often called
"Conn's Store," a small hamlet near the mill, on the main road up the valley.
Arks were formerly built at Spruce Hill (before the erection of Patterson's mill-
dam), in the creek, which, when floated down to the Royal Port, could be loaded
with five hundred barrels of flour, and taken safely out of the mouth of the creek
and down the river.
Samuel Rogers, on application, September 15, 1766, took up two hundred
and five acres southwest of Patton, which passed to Charles Stewart December
23, 1766; to David McNair August 14, 1771; to Joseph Gordon May 4, 1772; to
John Kerr, who had it patented, calling it "Prospect." From Kerr it passed to
Samuel Hogg, and then to George Gilliford, the present owner.
Stephen Cochran warranted three hundred and thirty-five acres September
28, 1767, west of Rogers, which he sold to Matthew Henderson, which he sold to
William Graham June 10, 1774; now owned by Samuel Graham's heirs,
Jonathan Swartz and Allison Hench. There is a cave back of Widow Graham's
house, which has never been explored.
John Graham had a warrant for one hundred acres, "including a Deer Lick at
the foot of the Tuscarora mountain," September 20, 1762. He was a son of
William Graham, mentioned below, and was killed by the Indians on July 11,
1763, over the mountain at Buffalo Creek. When last seen he was sitting on a log
near the place of attack, with his hands on his face and the blood running
through his fingers. His tract is now partly the property of Noah Esh, one hundred
and seventy-two acres. John Graham had also warranted one hundred and
seventy-two acres March 1, 1763. The deer-lick is on Noah Esh's farm.
John Fitzgerald warranted a tract January 11, 1765, part of which was
included in the Cochran survey.
William Graham, a pioneer in this section, warranted a tract of one hundred
acres September 20, 1762, adjoining James Kenney, Robert Hogg and his other
lands. He also warranted one hundred acres "on south side Tuscarora creek, in
Lack township, including his improvement," March 2, 1763. His house on this
property was burned by the Indians July 11, 1763. It stood on Benjamin Hertzler's
lot, near a spring in front of Mrs. Isabella Graham's house. He purchased the
tract of John Armstrong, already named as being opposite Lackens, and the
three surveys added together made four hundred and nineteen acres, and are
known as the "Graham lands." The lines have been very much changed. Parts of
the survey of Armstrong, John Graham and the two William Graham tracts were
patented, March 12, 1839, by Joseph Yoder, two hundred and thirty-nine acres;
now owned by David B. and Noah H. Esh. John Patterson, Esq., patented one
hundred and fifty-four acres April 12, 1827, parts of Armstrong and the two
William Graham tracts. On this tract, on a mountain-stream, William, son of
William Graham, erected grist and saw-mills in 1813, which were continued by
his sons, then by Yost Yoder, John Esh; now Benjamin Hertzler; but the mills
have been abandoned for several years.
Robert Hogg, claimed by some writers to be one of the first settlers, had a
large tract of three hundred and ninety-three acres warranted April 11, 1763. It is
choice land, and is now held by John L. Patterson, George Patterson, William
Patterson, Christ Yoder, James Fitzgerald, the latters' mill being on the
Robert Hogg's daughter, Mary, was married September 15, 1778, by Rev.
Hugh Magill, to John McKee, and they occupied part of the mansion tract. Their
children were Robert, Thomas, William, Mary, James, John, Martha, David,
Logan and Sarah. They all left Tuscarora Valley except William, who married
Elizabeth, daughter of Samuel Laird, in 1816. Mrs. Samuel Cooper, of Port
Royal, and Mrs. M. Forsyth, of Derry, Mifflin County, are daughters. John McKee
laid out on his land a lot for a church and grave-yard. No church was ever built
here; but the ground was used for a grave-yard, and here Robert Hogg and wife,
Letitia, John McKee and others are buried. It is known as "McKee's grave-yard,"
and is on the farm now Christ Yoder's. Here, therefore, repose the remains of
one of the pioneer adventurers in Tuscarora. There is a story that, at the time of
the taking of Bigham's Fort, Mrs. McKee and her father (Robert Hogg) were
taking some goods across the mountain on a cow, and were seen by the Indians,
who let them pass, because they did not wish just then to alarm the fort.
Although William Maclay surveyed and returned for Hogg three hundred and
ninety-three acres under his warrant, yet this was more than could be held under
it. One John Kennedy thought he would like to lay a warrant on the surplus. Hogg
entered his caveat and they were cited to appear July 28, 1765. Kennedy not
appearing, Hogg was heard. The decision was, "That Hogg made an
improvement on the place in dispute long before Kennedy obtained any warrant
for the same, and was driven off by the Indians; therefore Hogg is to have three
hundred and ninety-three acres, provided he take out a new warrant for one
hundred and fifty acres, but this must not interfere with John Gray." Hogg sold
the benefit of this grant to John McKee June 7, 1786, who warranted one
hundred and fifty-one acres inside of Hogg's old lines. The time Hogg was driven
off by Indians must refer to 1756, when Bigham's Fort was taken. The reader will
note the special tender regard for Hannah, widow of John Gray, that the lines of
her survey remained unchanged, and that she not be troubled with any
The name of this old pioneer was spelled Hogg in former days. He came from
East Pennsborough, in Cumberland County, where numbers of the family spell
their name Hoge. Jonathan Hoge was long active and useful in the early days of
this State. The tombstones say Robert Hoge died January 20, 1798, aged eighty
years. Letitia Hoge died March 12, 1812, aged eighty-eight years. John McKee
died November 10, 1830, aged seventy-six years. His wife, "old Mrs. McKee," of
the famous law-suit, and only daughter of Robert Hoge, died in the West. There
is an old path here, crossing the mountain, which was known as Hogg's, and
later McKee's Gap, though there is no depression in the mountain.
Arthur Eccles, two hundred and nineteen acres, November 3, 1766, south of
Hoge; now W. J. Evans, David Naylor, E. S. Petit and Wisdom School-house, so-
called from the name given to the tract on the patent granted to Robert
William McMullen, westward of the southern part of Hogg's survey, warranted
two hundred and twenty-two acres, April 4, 1755, and June 8, 1762; now Samuel
Ebberts, Hugh Davis and others. These were formerly called "Warwick lands."
Here formerly lived Joseph McCoy, one of the most active men in the early
enterprises of the Presbyterian Church. It was sold from McMullen in 1771 to
John Cox, and bought by Joseph McCoy, February 22, 1772. West and south of
McMullen lay lands of Merchant John Steele, now heirs of Rev. Thomas Smith.
No house on this tract--farmed by Ebberts.
John Stiger's survey, one hundred and seven acres, November 5, 1787, lay
next the mountain. James Matthias, or Mathews, had one hundred and seventy-
four acres, February 19, 1793, near by, now Silas Smith's heirs.
John Gray had a warrant, dated February 8, 1755, for "one hundred and
twenty acres, including his improvement on the south side of Tuscarora Creek,
adjoining Robert Hogg and James Gray." This survey was "said to contain two
hundred and forty-two acres." "By virtue of the judgment of the Board of Property,
and an Order of re-survey from the Surveyor-General, dated April 25,
1796," William Harris re-surveyed this tract February 6, 1799, agreeable to the
old lines, for John Gray, the heir-at-law of John Gray, deceased," and made it
contain three hundred and eighteen acres. This is the most celebrated tract of
land in Juniata County. (See appended narrative on the Gray property
John Milliken, in the right of James McConnell's heirs, warranted three
hundred and thirteen acres, April 21, 1794, south of James Gray, and improved
at an early day (now John Barnard's and others').
James Gray was a brother of John Gray, whose wife, Hannah, was abducted
by Indians. James held his land without any warrant until November 18, 1774,
when it was said to contain three hundred and thirty-two acres. It lay in the main
valley west of that of John. After the death of James the place was divided
between his sons, John, Jr., and Hugh,--John the lower, and Hugh the upper
half. Hugh dying, his tract was left to his son, James, and a daughter married to
James Hughes. In making this division, February, 1812, it was found that the
tract had four hundred and seventy-seven acres, or two hundred and thirty-three
to each son of James, situated partly in Lack and partly in Milford. When these
lands came to be patented, it was found they could not hold all the lands under
the old warrant; so there was obtained a new warrant in the name of James
Gray, October 6, 1815, for one hundred and sixteen acres inside the south side
of the tract, containing, as the surveyor says, "lands improved at least as early as
1778 (another draft says 1774), if not earlier, and continued in cultivation." James
Gray himself, in his day, lived on the upper end of his place. He was to be left in
Lack, in 1768, on the formation of Milford; but nearly all his land went into the
new township. He died about 1795. His lands are now owned by John Bennett,
David Bale, William Graver, John Leonard and Isaac Books.
It was James' son, John (and his children after him), who were the active
parties in the great law-suit. He is said to have lived a long time in a cave, where
the mother of Elder Gilliford formerly resided. Had he diligently cultivated the two
hundred and thirty-three acres inherited from his father, and attended to his own
business, he might have lived in a good house, and left his children a fine
estate. He sought by law to take his Aunt Hannah's farm, and the lawyers ate him
up. Seeking more, all was lost.
Samuel Wharton, Sr., was a Revolutionary soldier, who was under Wayne at
Boston and in every battle from Bunker Hill to the surrender of Cornwallis at
Yorktown, and was never wounded. He came from Chester County and settled,
about 1774, at the Delaney (now Miles) place, and died in 1831. His wife was a
Wilson, and both families were originally Quakers. His children were John,
Samuel, William, Robert, Mary (wife of Samuel Meloy) and Sarah (wife of John
Middagh). John's descendants moved mostly to Delphi, Ind. Samuel, Jr., moved
to Columbiana County, Ohio. William's sons were William and Samuel; the
former married Jane Mary Delancy, and has sons, William and Robert. Captain
John P. Wharton is a son of Robert, son of Samuel.
The land of William Anderson lay northeast of Spruce Hill post-office.
Possessed of squatter improvement rights, Anderson settled at a spring, and was
commissioned assessor of Lack township, October 28, 1762. He took the first
assessment of Lack for 1763. A certificate for himself and wife shows they came
from Fagg's Manor, in Chester County, and numerous neighbors testify that they
"know nothing of him but honesty." On the 10th of July in that year, in the dusk of
the evening, "the old man was killed with his Bible in his hand, supposed to be
about worship," by a band of marauding Indians, who also killed his son Joseph
and a girl brought up in the family. The wife, Mary, was at the time at their former
home, in Middleton township, Cumberland County. On March 14, 1765, she
presented her case to John Penn, and he was pleased to issue to her a special
warrant, No. 88, in which he recites, that Mary Anderson says, "her late husband,
March 27, 1760, purchased an improvement of Peter Titus on two hundred acres
and made considerable more improvements, and continued thereon till July,
1763, when, in the late war, her husband and Joseph, their son, with a servant,
were all murdered at their settlement by the Indians." [see third chapter of
General History, vol. i. p. 76]
The graphics on this website are not in the public domain.
© 2013 by Michael Milliken