The M. Winter Brothers Brewing Company of Pittsburgh was located on the Southside of Pittsburgh, at the Southwest corner of Josephine Street and South 21st Street, also abutting the curve in the road of South 18th Street. The facility no longer exists, as it was demolished many years ago. Diagonally across the railroad tracks stood the also now-defunct Duquesne Brewing Company. The photograph below shows how the area looked in 1910 if one were standing near the lower right corner of the map above (at the Pumping Station) and facing out toward the railroad tracks. Winter Brewery is on the immediate left. A large "W" adorned the top of its smokestack.