[nb: search for anything prior to cnalet5]
- surplus ordnance and ordnance stores: 5 springfield rifle muskets, 4 bayonet scabbards, 4 cartridge boxes and 3 plates, 3 cartridge box belts & plates, 4 waist belts and plates, 4 cap pouches, 4 gun slings [letter]
- J Gregory to take surplus ordnance and stores to nearest post [s.o. 70, HQ 91st PA, 9 Aug 64]
- John Casner (K) to turn over to John Hamill (D) all surplus ordnance and stores in his company, 9 Sep 64 [special order [unnumbered], HQ 91st PA, 9 Sep 64].
- John Graham to turn over co C's surplus ordnance & stores to John Casner; James Closson to turn over co H's surplus ordnance & stores to Theodore Hope; John Donnell to turn over the surplus ordnance & stores to Francis Gregory [special order [unnumbered], HQ 91st PA, 28 Sep 64]
- s.o.14, HQ 91st PA, 10 Mar 65: report deficiencies & surpluses in ordnance & ordnance stores
- s.o.24, HQ 91st PA, 28 Mar 65: Capt. John C Partenheimer to turn over surplus ordnance & stores to William Carpenter