7. OLIVER5 BLACKWELL (JAMES W.4, LEWIS (LOUIS) A.3, THOMAS2, JAMES1?) was born November 1871 in Maries County, Missouri, and died Bef. 1910 in Maries County, Missouri. He married JOSEPHINE DILL May 24, 1892 in Maries County, Missouri, daughter of WILLIAM SIMPSON and MARTHA DILL.
Children of OLIVER BLACKWELL and JOSEPHINE DILL are:
i. IDA MAE6 BLACKWELL, b. November 15, 1900.
ii. IOLA BELL BLACKWELL, b. August 24, 1907.
iii. MARK BLACKWELL, b. June 02, 1893, Maries County, Missouri; d. January 31, 1959, Maries County, Missouri; m. MARTHA OVARY MINZES, November 17, 1915, Maries County, Missouri.
More About MARK BLACKWELL:
Fact 1: buried in Kenner Cemetery
iv. LAWRENCE AVERY BLACKWELL, b. December 10, 1895.
v. ALBLERT L. BLACKWELL, b. January 23, 1889.
vi. MONROE BLACKWELL.
vii. LEE MARTIN BLACKWELL, b. May 29, 1904.
8. ELBERT E.5 BLACKWELL (JAMES W.4, LEWIS (LOUIS) A.3, THOMAS2, JAMES1) was born June 03, 1874 in Maries County, Missouri, and died in Oklahoma. He married DOCIA DELLA COURTRIGHT May 25, 1899 in Maries County, Missouri, daughter of JOHN COURTRIGHT and VIRGINIA WOODS.
Children of ELBERT BLACKWELL and DOCIA COURTRIGHT are:
i. CLARENCE EVERETT6 BLACKWELL, b. February 27, 1901, Hayden, Missouri; d. October 03, 1975; m. ALINE SNYDER, June 26, 1927, Granite City, Illinois.
ii. LETHA ELLEN BLACKWELL, b. December 13, 1904; d. September 19, 1993, Sayre, Oklahoma.
More About LETHA ELLEN BLACKWELL:
Fact 1: Buried in Prarie Grove Cemetery; Talihina, Ok.
iii. JOHN LESEA BLACKWELL, b. January 16, 1907, Hayden, Missouri; d. September 19, 1912, Buried in Kenner Cemetery.
iv. RUSTIN BLACKWELL, b. 1909.
9. RICHARD DONALD5 BLACKWELL (JAMES W.4, LEWIS (LOUIS) A.3, THOMAS2, JAMES1?) was born January 1876 in Maries County, Missouri, and died September 1937 in Maries County, Missouri. He married (SARA) CANSADA COPELAND December 12, 1902 in Maries County, Missouri, daughter of JOSEPH COPELAND and (ELIZA) ELLEN HUTCHINSON.
Children of RICHARD BLACKWELL and SARA COPELAND are:
i. ELMER6 BLACKWELL, b. Abt. 1904, Maries County, Missouri; d. Abt. 1908, Maries County, Missouri.
ii. JOSEPH MARTIN BLACKWELL, b. March 14, 1906, Maries County, Missouri; d. April 13, 1983, Columbia, Missouri; m. LOLA MAE DAMBACH, 1937, Rolla, Missouri.
More About JOSEPH MARTIN BLACKWELL:
Fact 1: Buried Kenner
More About LOLA MAE DAMBACH:
Fact 1: Buried Kenner
Click here to reach Lonnie Blackwell Sr.
Lonnie is a grandson of Richard Donald Blackwell.
* * * * * * * * * *
iii. MINIZA BLACKWELL, b. 1908, Maries County, Missouri; d. Abt. 1981, St. Louis, Missouri; m. STANLEY PHILIPAK, St. Louis, Missouri.
iv. DELPHIA BLACKWELL, b. January 18, 1912, Maries County, Missouri; d. September 06, 1973, St. Louis, Missouri; m. LARRY BREMER, December 09, 1947.
More About DELPHIA BLACKWELL:
Fact 1: Buried in Kenner Cemetery
v. REMUS CHARLES BLACKWELL, b. October 26, 1913, Maries County, Missouri; d. 1990, Rolla, Missouri; m. MARY MCMINN, Abt. 1940, Maries County, Missouri.
vi. ALMA VIRGINIA BLACKWELL, b. May 07, 1918, Maries County, Missouri; d. August 15, 1988; m. JESSE MCKINNON.
vii. ONEY (LEON ONEY) BLACKWELL, b. 1921.
10. JOSEPHINE5 BLACKWELL (JAMES W.4, LEWIS (LOUIS) A.3, THOMAS2, JAMES1) was born January 03, 1879 in Maries County, Missouri, and died July 10, 1955 in Maries County, Missouri. She married JOHN MORRIS BULL in Maries County, Missouri, son of JOHN BULL and MARTHA McNABB.
Children of JOSEPHINE BLACKWELL and JOHN BULL are:
i. ALICE6 BULL.
ii. MERTIE BULL.
iii. CLIFFORD BULL.
iv. THOMAS BULL, m. MINNIE EADS.
v. PEARL BULL, m. CLAUD NOBLETT.
vi. CHARLCIE BULL.
vii. LUCY BULL.
viii. CHESTER BULL.
11. GEORGE5 BLACKWELL (RICHARD4, LEWIS (LOUIS) A.3, THOMAS2, JAMES1) was born December 08, 1871 in Maries County, Missouri, and died September 08, 1954 in Gasconade County Missouri. He married SOPHIE WYSS October 01, 1900 in Vienna, Missouri.
Children of GEORGE BLACKWELL and SOPHIE WYSS are:
i. SADIE6 BLACKWELL, b. September 05, 1901.
ii. AMOS BLACKWELL, b. September 27, 1904.
iii. MAE BLACKWELL, b. August 24, 1906.
iv. ALLIE BLACKWELL, b. May 30, 1909.
v. LEONARD BLACKWELL, b. May 17, 1912.
vi. CHRISTINE BLACKWELL, b. February 02, 1918.
12. GEORGE THOMAS5 BLACKWELL (GEORGE4, LEWIS (LOUIS) A.3, THOMAS2, JAMES1) was born March 05, 1880 in Maries County, Missouri, and died April 25, 1947 in Maries County, Missouri. He married CORA MAE FENTON March 17, 1906 in Maries County, Missouri, daughter of THOMAS FENTON and SARAH CARTER.
Children of GEORGE BLACKWELL and CORA FENTON are:
i. WILLIAM CLAUDE6 BLACKWELL, b. January 22, 1907.
ii. CHARLES ORVILLE BLACKWELL, b. June 19, 1912, Maries County, Missouri; d. June 16, 1961, Jerome, Missouri; m. FERN LUCILLE SHARP, October 25, 1939.
13. OCTAVA ELIZABETH5 BLACKWELL (GEORGE4, LEWIS (LOUIS) A.3, THOMAS2, JAMES1) was born May 12, 1877. She married CHARLES WOODS.
Children of OCTAVA BLACKWELL and CHARLES WOODS are:
i. CLAUDE6 WOODS.
ii. RAYMOND WOODS.
* * * * * * * * * *
More descendants of
Fanny Blackwell and her husband,
8. ROBERT NEWELL4 WALDRIDGE (PETER FLEMING3, PETER FLEMING2, PETER1) was born March 18, 1877 in Washington County, and died October 19, 1936. He married LAURA BEATRICE INMAN, daughter of ROBERT INMAN and SARAH BOWMAN. She was born September 09, 1876 in Anderson County, and died November 1949 in Taylorsville, Kentucky.
Notes for ROBERT NEWELL WALDRIDGE:
Worked at Boone Gardner Nursery as a gardener. He was killed on Market Street when he was hit by a street car.. He and Grandma Laura met at a fair. Had an elementary school education.
Children of ROBERT WALDRIDGE and LAURA INMAN are:
i. SARAH FRANCES5 WALDRIDGE, b. April 1907; d. March 17, 1999, Cartias Hospital; m. (1) MARSHALL BEVIN MURNER; b. June 12, 1903, Franklin County; d. April 13, 1996, Louisville, Kentucky; m. (3) LAWRENCE RICHARD BOWLES, August 19, 1926, Justice of Peace Marriage Parlor, Jeffersonville, IN; b. August 22, 1903; d. August 06, 1976, Norton Evangelical. He was raised at Glendale Orphanage.
Notes for SARAH FRANCES WALDRIDGE:
Worked at Logan Co., during WW2, attended Edward C. Roy-Lily Elementary School. She met Richard while he was staying with her Aunt Martha Yocum. Married at Justice of Peace Marriage Parlor next to railroad tracks at exit from Clark memorial Bridge in Jeffersonville, In. First home on Walnut St.
Her daughter, Joanna Crenshaw, tells of her mother saving the life of a co-worker:
"While working on her machine, mother saw a man run by consumed by fire. She grabbed her fur coat which was hanging behind her on a hook and threw it over the man. That is how the fire was put out. I don't remember anything else about the man after that. I just remember my mother was a hero."
Marshall left home at the age of 17 and went to Eminence, where he worked at a brewery. He later moved to Louisville, probably for a better job at the Champion Wire and Iron Works.
Click here to reach Joanna Crenshaw
Joanna is the great great granddaughter
of Peter and Fanny through their son Peter.
* * * * * * * * * *
ii. PETER WALDRIDGE, b. April 22, 1901, Anderson Co.; d. September 19, 1958, Shelby Co.; m. ALMA MCINTYRE "JEAN".
Notes for PETER WALDRIDGE:
Died in Shelby Coi, while driving a truck, and had a heart attack
iii. MERRITT OSCAR WALDRIDGE, m. DORA.
iv. CHARLES WALDRIDGE, b. April 17, 1918; d. October 25, 1975; m. MARY.
v. JOHN WAKEFIELD WALDRIDGE.
vi. ELMER WALDRIDGE, b. Bet. 1898 - 1902, Anderson Co.; d. August 10, 1965, Waterford, Spencer Coi., Ky.; m. CHARLES RICHARD GREEN.
vii. DESSIE WALDRIDGE, b. August 20, 1900, Anderson Co.; d.
November 20, 1993; m. ARTHUR GOBEL GREEN.
viii. LUCILLE WALDRIDGE.
ix. CHRISTINE WALDRIDGE, b. January 22, 1911; d. November 02, 1981; m. HARDY ARMSTRONG.
x. ROBERT WALDRIDGE, b. 1905; d. February 05, 1927; m. IDELLA.
9. WILLIAM PETER4 WALDRIDGE (PETER FLEMING3, PETER FLEMING2, PETER1) was born May 01, 1873 in Anderson county, and died August 08, 1944. He married REBECCA ROBINSON.
Children of WILLIAM WALDRIDGE and REBECCA ROBINSON are:
i. WADE H5 WALDRIDGE, b. 1894.
ii. GRACIE E. WALDRIDGE, b. 1897.
iii. ADIE F WALDRIDGE.
iv. WILLIAM M. WALDRIDGE, b. 1900.
10. JOHN LESLIE4 WALDRIDGE (PETER FLEMING3, PETER FLEMING2, PETER1) He married SARAH FRANCES INMAN.
Child of JOHN WALDRIDGE and SARAH INMAN is:
i. DELIA MAY5 WALDRIDGE, b. April 22, 1899, PeeWee Valley, Ky.; d. February 10, 1990, Mt. Washington, Ky.; m. OSCAR L. BARNETT.
11. PERRY WALLIS4 WALDRIDGE (HENRY MASON3, PETER FLEMING2, PETER1) was born July 28, 1913 in Anderson Co., and died June 21, 1979. He married BEULAH MAE KEELING.
Child of PERRY WALDRIDGE and BEULAH KEELING is:
i. PEGGY5 WALDRIDGE, m. RANDY WOOSLEY.
Last modified on Tuesday, September 06, 2016