Your input is very welcome!
Grosbous, July 13, 2000
Lady or Gentlemen, last updated: Aug. 16, 2000
1) The purpose of this Internet pages is to give people an easy access
to family tree information, about the Pletschette Family, and at the
same time, provide an easy mechanism to expand the information.
2) The idea to start doing research on the Pletschette family started
when I was contacted by Mrs. Carol Arnold-Pletschett from the USA.
She asked questions on the origin of a Pierre Pletschette who
migrated from Grosbous, Luxembourg and arrived in New York on board
the "Silvanus Jenkins" on July 3, 1845.
3) At that moment we had been looking for information on Nicholas
Kransz who arrived in the USA on the same date, ie most likely
on the same ship.
4) We are at the very start and would encourage everybody knowing
information missing or corrections!
5) Everybody is welcome to participate by sending E-mail with
suggestions to: Fernand@Pletschette.com
Greetings and all good wishes!
Fernand Pletschette Tel: (352) 8199-3144
15, rue d'Arlon Fax: (352) 8199-3192
L-9155 GROSBOUS Tel. privé: (352) 888 039
(Gr. D. of Luxembourg) Mobile Phone: (352) 021 193 028
Information about the format of this page:
a) the page is set-up in text format (font: courier) only, without tabs
or any other formatting feature.
b) the text is limited to 72 characters per line, to assure formatting
and printing to work on any printer
In case you want to provide input or make other suggestions, please
copy the text where you want to suggest additions or changes, and
mail back to myself.
Thank you in advance!
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8