William John Fisk
M, #36600, (1 Feb 1918 - 2 Aug 1989)
William John Fisk|b. 1 Feb 1918\nd. 2 Aug 1989|p36600.htm|Earl Ellsworth Fisk|b. 27 Feb 1892\nd. ca. 1954|p36540.htm|Marion Louise Meulendyk|b. 3 May 1898\nd. Feb 1985|p36599.htm|George W. Fisk|b. 8 Mar 1868\nd. 9 Apr 1954|p36528.htm|Margaret Doty|b. 2 Jan 1871\nd. 3 Dec 1956|p36557.htm|||||||
- Birth: 1 Feb 1918, WI.3,2,4
- Marriage: 28 Jun 1947, Anne 'Betty' Asenath Zimdars, First Congregational Church, De Pere, Brown Co, WI.5
- Death: 2 Aug 1989, Brown Co, WI.6
- Death (Last Res): 2 Aug 1989, De Pere, Brown Co, WI.4
- Burial: Fort Howard Cem, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.7
- Primary link: McLean-Fisk.
- Census: 1920 Grandson in the household of George Wallace Fisk, 830 Shawano Ave, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.8
- Census: 1930 Son in the household of Marion Fisk, 419 Oakland Ave, Green Bay, Brown Co, WI.9
- SSN: bef. 1951, "Wm. J. Fisk," SSN.4
- Obituary: 20 May 2007, Deceased Husband in an obituary of "Anne (Betty') Asenath Fisk", Green Bay Press-Gazette, Green Bay, WI, Parents & siblings not yet entered.5
- Name Variation: William Fisk, 36600.
Children with Anne 'Betty' Asenath Zimdars :
- [S5] Birth and name information from census and other records:
1920: 1918, age 1-11/12, WI; Fa; WI, Mo: WI (WIlliam [?] Fisk).
- [S92] 1920 Federal Census, National Archives M625, Roll 1977, ED 32, Sheet 3B
Ancestry Images Online: 625_1977\WIT625_1977-0950.sid
- [S5] Birth and name information from census and other records:1920: 1918, age 1-11/12, WI; Fa; WI, Mo: WI (WIlliam [?] Fisk).
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Ancestry.com), Name: Wm J. Fisk
Last Residence: 54115 De Pere, Brown, Wisconsin, United States of America
Born: 1 Feb 1918
Died: 2 Aug 1989
State (Year) SSN issued: Wisconsin (Before 1951 ).
- [S2456] Obituary: Green Bay Press-Gazette, Green Bay, WI, Anne ("Betty") Asenath Fisk, 20 May 2007.
- [S2455] MN Dept. of Health, WI Death Index, 1959-1997 (MyFamily.com), Name: William John Fisk
Death Date: 2 Aug 1989
Location: Brown (May be abbreviated)
- [S2070] Bay Area Genealogical Society, Brown County Gravesite Search, Grave Site Details
Name: William J. FISK
Birth: 25 Jun 1833
Death: 1 Mar 1909
Est. Age: 75
Section of Cemetery: G
Stone Reading: 7/1/2001
Cemetery Name: Ft. Howard Memorial Park.
- [S1746] 1920 Federal Census, National Archives, T-625, Roll 1977, ED 32, Sheet 3B, (3 Jan 1920)
Ancestry Images Online: WIT625_1977-0950
Dwelling, 40;41, Family, 45;46, Head: Harry W. Fisk, Fisk & Wallace55. Fisk, Harry W., Head, m,w,53,m, WI, [OH over NY or NY over OH], NY, Broker, Office
56. -----, Amy, Wife, f,w,49,m, MO, WI, NY, None
57. -----, H. Howland, Son, m,w,24,s, WI, WI, MO, Student, College
58. -----, Bessie, Daughter, f,w,23,s, WI, WI, MO, None
59. Daul?, Adeline, Servant, f,w,19,s, WI, WI, WI, Cook, Private Home
60. Elan?, Mabel, Servant, f,w,18,s, WI, WI, WI, House Maid, Private Home
61. Fisk, Wallace, Head, m,w,51,m, WI, NY, NY, Insurance, Office
62. -----, Margaret, Wife, f,w,4?.m, WI, NY, Canada, None
63, Doty, [illegible], Mothr-in-law, f,w,65,wd, imm 1871, nat 1891, Canada, Ireland, Ireland, None
64. -----, Catherine, Daughter, f,w,37,s, WI, Canada, Canada, Stenographer, Office
65. Fisk, Earl, Son, f,w,2?, m, WI, WI, WI, Insurance, Office
66. -----, Marion, Daughter-in-law, f,w,22,m, MI, WI, WI, None
67. -----, William J., Grandson, m,w,1-11/12,s, WI, WI, MI, None
68. Michaels, Mary, Servant, f,w,19,s, WI, WI, Holland, Servant, Private Home
60, Michaels, Sophia, Servant, f,w,23,s, WI, WI, Holland, Servant, Private Home.
- [S2457] 1930 Federal Census, National Archives, T-626, Roll 2562, ED 5-29, Sheet 4B, (3 Apr 1930)
Ancestry Images Online: WIT626_2562-0571
Dwelling, 64, Family, 72, Head: Marion Fisk95. Scroggins, Charles M., Head, m,w,52,m,21, TX, AL, GA, Barber, Barber Shop
96. -----, Annie C., Wife-H, f,w,45,m,24, TX, Sweden, TX, None
97. -----, Charles M., Jr., Son, m,w,17,s, TX, TX, YX, None.