F, #10017, (1825 - 1845)
- Reference: [10017:1]
- Birth*: 4 Aug 1825, Hamilton Co, OH or IL.2
- (Parents, daughter of Dr. Thomas Karr & Elizabeth Edwards).2
- Marriage*: 25 Dec 1844, Andrew W. Scogin, McLean Co, IL, 40.483333,-88.833333.3,4
- Marriage: 23 Dec 1844, Andrew W. Scogin, McLean Co, IL.5,6,7,8
- Death*: 13 Oct 1845, McLean Co, IL, 40.483333,-88.833333.
- Death: 18 Jan 1845.5,9,8
- Burial*: Scogin Hill, McLean Co, IL.
- Married Name: Elizabeth Scogin (Karr).
- Married Name: Elizabeth Scoggin (Karr).
Family: Elizabeth Karr & Andrew W. Scogin
- Last Edited: 7 Jan 2008
- [S201] Nola M. Karr, Karr Family Record: A genealogy of some of the descendants of Captain John C. Karr, a Revolutionary War Soldier, p. 27.
- [S1019] Unknown author, Early.ged, Imp: Jun 30, 1999.
- [S1045] Ancestry.com, Marriages--Illinois to 1850, URL: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/inddbs/2086a.htm
- [S2201] E. Duis, The good old times in McLean County, Illinois : containing two hundred and sixty-one sketches of old settlers, a complete historical sketch of the Black Hawk War, and descriptions of all matters of interest relating to McLean County, pg 354.
- [S2204] Unknown author, Illinois Marriages to 1850 Record.
- [S2205] Unknown author, Illinois Marriages, 1790-1860.
- [S2202] Martin Hauan, Database: ":3317094."
- [S2203] Pat Farrell, Farrell/Scogin Family Tree.