M, #10579, (aft. 1842 - bet. 1860 & 1865)
- Reference: [10579:W]
- Birth*: Aft. 1842.2
- (Parents, son of Richard James Scoggins & Lucinda Easley).
- Birth: Ca. 1843.3
- Marriage*: 2 Jan 1862, Cintha Elizabeth Shaddix, Blount Co, AL, +.
- Death*: Bet. 1860 and 1865.2
- Death: 6 Oct 1863, Glasgow, KY, In Civil War.4,3
- Birth of son: Pleasant Scroggins, Blount Co, AL.5
- Census (Son): 1850 Census, Son in the household of Richard James Scoggins, 13 244 245 Scroggins Richard J. 33 M Carpenter S.C.
14 244 245 Scroggins Elisabeth 34 F Ala. X
15 244 245 Scroggins Solomon 8 M Ala. X
16 244 245 Scroggins George 4 M Ala.
17 244 245 Scroggins John 2 M Ala., Blount Co, AL, +.6
- Birth of son: Aft. 1860, John Scroggins.2
- Birth of daughter: 30 Oct 1863, Malinda Louvicy Scroggins, AL.4,5
- Name Variation: Soloman Easley Scoggins.
- Name Variation: Solomon Easley Scroggins.
Children of Solomon Scroggins & Cintha Elizabeth Shaddix
- Last Edited: 1 Jul 2002
- [S203] Virginia Marie Easley (K58), Database: "RW WC: Demarce3."
- [S430] Treehouse @prodegy.net, Database: "~AWT: 76101", "Imp: Jan 13, 2001."
- [S60] E-mail: From: "Dale Russom" <e-mail address>
To: "John M. Scroggins" <e-mail address>
Subject: Re: Richard James Scroggins
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:33:04 -0500.
- [S67] Scroggins Forum message Message 271, Dale Morris Russom, "Pleasant Scroggins", 12 May 2001
I am looking for Pleasant Scroggins who was born in Blount Co. Alabama and migrated to Tennessee in the late 1800's. His brother was John Scorggins who died in Henderson co., TN. His sister was my grandmother, Malinda Louvicy Scroggins Morris, born in Alabama, married John Merida Morris in Henderson Co., TN. and died in Chester Co., TN. in 1926. I can't find Pleasant Scroggins anywhere and don't know if he moved on or didn't actually come to TN. Any info is appreciated. at http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec
- [S50] http://searches1.rootsweb.com/usgenweb/archives/al/blount/….