F, #12718, (1869 - 1913)
- Reference: [12718:0]
- Birth*: 18 Nov 1869, AL.2,3
- (Parents, daughter of John A. Scroggins & Vicy Canteline).
- Marr-Est. Date*: (Male) Scroggins.2
- Death*: 9 Jan 1913.2
- Burial*: Hickory Grove Cemetery (2152830), Opp, Covington Co, AL , 31.27029,-86.29045
- Death of father: 1840, John A. Scroggins, Pike Co, AL.4
- Census*: Nancy Scroggins appeared on the census of 1850 Covington, Covington Co, AL.2
- Residence (Witness): 1850Lived Horn Hill Community, Near Opp, Covington Co, AL.5
- Birth of daughter: 1 Jan 1872, Laduska "Dusty" Scroggins, Covington, Covington Co, AL.2
- Biography (Daughter): 1999.6
Child of Nancy Scroggins
Child of Nancy Scroggins & (Male) Scroggins
- Last Edited: 30 Mar 2016
- [S221] http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi,.
- [S2262] Find A Grave, URL: http://www.findagrave.com, Nancy Scroggins, 20 Oct 2010 [30 Mar 2016]
- [S541] Gjack5404 @aol.com, Database: "~AWT: 144411", Imp: Mar 3, 2001.
- [S50] http://www.andalusiastarnews.com/life/geneology/…
"All of the above children with the
exception of Polly were living with the
Christian Cantaline family in Covington
County by the 1850 census. Actually,
the family had moved to the Horn Hill
community near Opp circa 1841.
(Andalusia and Opp did not even exist
at the time.) These relatives were
always found near other Cantaline and
- [S50] http://www.andalusiastarnews.com/life/geneology/….