M, #13938, (1877 - 1972)
- Reference: [13938:P]
- Birth*: 2 Feb 1877, Waldron, Scott Co, AR, 345354N0940526W.2,3
- (Parents, son of George Edward Scroggin (F126) & Rebecca Hill).2
- Marr-Est. Date*: Ca. 1906, Mamie B. Miller.4
- Marr-Est. Date*: Ca. 1915, Ida Lee Condren.5,4,3
- Death*: 2 Feb 1972, Holdenville, Hughes Co, OK.2,3
- Death: 2 Feb 1972, Holdenville, Hughes Co, OK.6
- Death: 4 Feb 1972.7
- Death-LstR: 15 Feb 1972, Konawa, Seminole Co, OK, 74849.8
- Death: 15 Feb 1972, Konowa, Seminole Co, OK.8
- Burial*: Crossroads Cemetery (98245), Sasakwa, Seminole Co, OK , 34.91310,-96.54190
FaG: Note [Martin] tombstone Sasakwa Ok1910 okla census-seminole county-miller twsh-age291920 Seminole
County, OK-age 43-also on census,Johnson, Andy, Sarah, & Delia Freeman (maybe Truman)
Change Date: 12 MAR 2001.
- Burial: Crossroads Cemetery (98245).Sasakwa, Seminole Co, OK , 34.91310 -96.54190
- Death of father: 1899, George Edward Scroggin (F126), OK.2,9
- Birth of son: 5 Jul 1909, Eldridge Scroggins, OK.3
- Birth of daughter: 8 May 1911, Goldie Scroggins, Sasakwa, Seminole Co, OK, Note: 1920 Seminole County, OK-age 7 [Martin].5,3,10
- Death of wife: 28 Nov 1914, Mamie B. Miller, Sasakwa, Seminole Co, OK.4
- Birth of son: Ca. 1915, Fray Scroggins, Note: 1920 Seminole County, OK-age 5 [Martin].3
- Birth of son: 4 Sep 1921, Willis Leon Scroggins, Sasakwa, Seminols Co, OK.5,11
- Birth of son: 11 Jul 1924, J. C. Scroggins, Sasakwa, Seminole Co, OK.11
- Death of mother: 23 Sep 1925, Rebecca Hill.2
- Father of Bride: Thomas Scroggins, as the father of the bride, attended the wedding of Goldie Scroggins and Hubert Raymond Phillips 8 Sep 1927 Konawa, Seminole Co, OK.10
- Death of son: 29 Mar 1940, Eldridge Scroggins.3
- Obituary (Deceased Father): Of Goldie Scroggins, ca. 10 Jun 2002, Seminole Producer, Seminole, Seminole Co, OK.10
- SSN*: Social Security "Tom Scroggins," SSN: 446-50-3995, issued: OK.8
- Name Variation: Tom Scroggins.
Children of Thomas Scroggins & Mamie B. Miller
Children of Thomas Scroggins & Ida Lee Condren
- Relationship: Great-grandnephew of Barton Scroggins (D23)
- Last Edited: 10 May 2012
- [S325] Peggy Seidler, Database: ""<a class="ext" href="http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=peggys">peggys</a>.""
- [S758] Robert Martin, Database: "RW WC: rdmartin42."
- [S326] Hill, E. Ray web 2, URL: http://www.geocities.com/erayhill/framesfile.html,.
- [S67] Scroggins Forum message Message 227, Shelly Wittman <e-mail address>, "Tom Scroggins", 5 Jan 2001 at http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec
- [S873] Sam Hardesty, Database: "RW WC: bigbritches", Date of Import: Aug 21, 2001.
- [S2262] Find A Grave, URL: http://www.findagrave.com, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi where XXXXXXXX is the number in the burial tag memo.
- [S45] Social Security Death Index (Rootsweb.com), URL: http://ssdi.rootsweb.com/,.
- [S1000] William Ramer Smith (William Ramer Smith), Database: "RW WC: ramer1", 14 Jul 2001.
- [S1580] Obituary: Goldie Phillips (Goldie Scroggins), Seminole Producer, Seminole, OK, ca. 10 jun 2002Goldie Phillips
Funeral services for Goldie Mae Phillips are scheduled for 2 p.m. Tuesday at Pickard-Swearingen Funeral Home.
Rev. Mitch Williams and Richard Winters are set to officiate.
Burial is to follow at Konawa Cemetery under the direction of Pickard-Swearingen Funeral Home.
Phillips died Friday, June 7, 2002 at Valley View Regional Hospital in Ada at the age of 91.
She was born in Sasakwa on May 8, 1911 to Thomas and Mamie (Miller) Scroggins.
She married Hubert Raymond Phillips on Sept. 8, 1927 in Konawa. He preceded her in death.
Phillips was a homemaker and a member of the Assembly of God Church.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband; one son, Marlin Edward Phillips; and several brothers and sisters.
She is survived by one daughter, Faye Minter of Swanton, Oho; three sons, Raymond "Buck" Phillips of Ada and V.H. "Bill" Phillips and Hubert N. Phillips Jr. of Konawa; 12 grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; one great-great-grandchild; and one sister, Etta Howard of Holdenville.
Casket bearers are Harold Kinder, Harold Raper, Leo Lane, Junior Price, Orville Isaacs, and Herb Walker.
- [S177] Rootsweb/Ancestry Database: Patty Oakley McFarlin <e-mail address>, "oakley53", Our Family's Heritage, http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi [31 Oct 2002].