Mamie B. Miller1
F, #13957, (1892 - 1914)
- Reference: [13957:P]
- Birth*: 18 Aug 1892.2
- Marr-Est. Date*: Ca. 1906, Thomas Scroggins.2
- Death*: 28 Nov 1914, Sasakwa, Seminole Co, OK.2
- Burial*: Crossroads Cemetery (98245), Sasakwa, Seminole Co, OK , 34.91310 -96.54190
- Birth of son: 5 Jul 1909, Eldridge Scroggins, OK.4
- Birth of daughter: 8 May 1911, Goldie Scroggins, Sasakwa, Seminole Co, OK, Note: 1920 Seminole County, OK-age 7 [Martin].5,4,6
- Obituary (Deceased Mother): Of Goldie Scroggins, ca. 10 Jun 2002, Seminole Producer, Seminole, Seminole Co, OK.6
- Married Name: Mamie Scroggins (Miller).
Children of Mamie B. Miller & Thomas Scroggins
- Last Edited: 10 May 2012
- [S326] Hill, E. Ray web 2, URL: http://www.geocities.com/erayhill/framesfile.html,.
- [S2262] Find A Grave, URL: http://www.findagrave.com, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi where XXXXXXXX is the number in the burial tag memo.
- [S758] Robert Martin, Database: "RW WC: rdmartin42."
- [S67] Scroggins Forum message Message 227, Shelly Wittman <e-mail address>, "Tom Scroggins", 5 Jan 2001 at http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec
- [S1580] Obituary: Goldie Phillips (Goldie Scroggins), Seminole Producer, Seminole, OK, ca. 10 jun 2002Goldie Phillips
Funeral services for Goldie Mae Phillips are scheduled for 2 p.m. Tuesday at Pickard-Swearingen Funeral Home.
Rev. Mitch Williams and Richard Winters are set to officiate.
Burial is to follow at Konawa Cemetery under the direction of Pickard-Swearingen Funeral Home.
Phillips died Friday, June 7, 2002 at Valley View Regional Hospital in Ada at the age of 91.
She was born in Sasakwa on May 8, 1911 to Thomas and Mamie (Miller) Scroggins.
She married Hubert Raymond Phillips on Sept. 8, 1927 in Konawa. He preceded her in death.
Phillips was a homemaker and a member of the Assembly of God Church.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband; one son, Marlin Edward Phillips; and several brothers and sisters.
She is survived by one daughter, Faye Minter of Swanton, Oho; three sons, Raymond "Buck" Phillips of Ada and V.H. "Bill" Phillips and Hubert N. Phillips Jr. of Konawa; 12 grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; one great-great-grandchild; and one sister, Etta Howard of Holdenville.
Casket bearers are Harold Kinder, Harold Raper, Leo Lane, Junior Price, Orville Isaacs, and Herb Walker.