F, #13973, (1902 - 1989)
- Reference: [13973:L]
- Birth*: 10 Feb 1902.2
- Marr-Est. Date*: Antonio DalPozzo.3
- Death-LstR*: 8 Sep 1989, Staunton, Macoupin Co, IL, 62088.2
- Birth of son: 17 May 1922, Reno D. 'Blackie' DalPozzo, Staunton, Macoupin Co, IL, 390044N0894728W.4,5
- Mother of Groom: 16 May 1942, Reno D. 'Blackie' DalPozzo and Ellen Marie Salter, Presbyterian Church, Staunton, Macoupin Co, IL.6,5
- SSN*: Bet. 1957 and 1959, Social Security "Amelia Dalpozzo," SSN: 333-34-1865, issued: IL.2
- Obituary (Mother): Of Reno D. 'Blackie' DalPozzo, 17 Oct 2000, Edwardsville Intelligencer, Edwardsville, Madison Co, IL, "Reno DalPozzo. "
- Obituary (Mother): Of Reno D. 'Blackie' DalPozzo, 17 Oct 2000, State Journal-Register, Springfield, Sangamon Co, IL, "Reno DalPozzo."
- Name Variation: Amelia Schmidt, AF gives maiden name as Adam, son's obit says Schmitt.
- Married Name: Amelia DalPozzo (Adam).
Child of Amelia Adam & Antonio DalPozzo
- Last Edited: 22 Dec 2004
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Ancestry.com), URL: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm,.
- [S2] LDS Church, "Ancestral File (TM)", Ancestral File.
- [S6] AnyBirthday, before 2005 (No longer online), RENO D POZZO 17-MAY-22 62088 [1 Nov 2002].
- [S382] "In Sympathy", v. 21, no. 2, p. 30.
- [S9] Ellen DalPozzo (Ellen Marie Salter), Scroggins, p.109.