F, #14973, (1911 - 2002)
- Reference: [14973:] !Add obit more
- Birth*: 8 May 1911, Sasakwa, Seminole Co, OK, Note: 1920 Seminole County, OK-age 7 [Martin].2,3,4
- (Parents, daughter of Thomas Scroggins & Mamie B. Miller).2
- Marriage*: 8 Sep 1927, Hubert Raymond Phillips, Konawa, Seminole Co, OK.4
- Death*: 7 Jun 2002, Valley View Regional Hospital, Ada, Pontotoc Co, OK.4
- Burial*: 11 Jun 2002, Konawa Cemetery, Konawa, Seminole Co, OK.4
- Death of mother: 28 Nov 1914, Mamie B. Miller, Sasakwa, Seminole Co, OK.5
- Birth of son: 6 Aug 1937, Marlin Edward Phillips.6
- Death of father: 2 Feb 1972, Thomas Scroggins, Holdenville, Hughes Co, OK.7,3
- Obituary*: Of Goldie Scroggins, ca. 10 Jun 2002, Seminole Producer, Seminole, Seminole Co, OK.4
- Name Variation: Golda Scroggins.
- Married Name: Goldie Phillips (Scroggins).
Child of Goldie Scroggins & Hubert Raymond Phillips
- Marlin Edward Phillips (6 Aug 1937 - 17 Oct 1998)
- Relationship: 2nd great-grandniece of Barton Scroggins (D23)
- Last Edited: 18 May 2004
- [S67] Scroggins Forum message Message 227, Shelly Wittman <e-mail address>, "Tom Scroggins", 5 Jan 2001 at http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec
- [S758] Robert Martin, Database: "RW WC: rdmartin42."
- [S1580] Obituary: Goldie Phillips (Goldie Scroggins), Seminole Producer, Seminole, OK, ca. 10 jun 2002Goldie Phillips
Funeral services for Goldie Mae Phillips are scheduled for 2 p.m. Tuesday at Pickard-Swearingen Funeral Home.
Rev. Mitch Williams and Richard Winters are set to officiate.
Burial is to follow at Konawa Cemetery under the direction of Pickard-Swearingen Funeral Home.
Phillips died Friday, June 7, 2002 at Valley View Regional Hospital in Ada at the age of 91.
She was born in Sasakwa on May 8, 1911 to Thomas and Mamie (Miller) Scroggins.
She married Hubert Raymond Phillips on Sept. 8, 1927 in Konawa. He preceded her in death.
Phillips was a homemaker and a member of the Assembly of God Church.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband; one son, Marlin Edward Phillips; and several brothers and sisters.
She is survived by one daughter, Faye Minter of Swanton, Oho; three sons, Raymond "Buck" Phillips of Ada and V.H. "Bill" Phillips and Hubert N. Phillips Jr. of Konawa; 12 grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; one great-great-grandchild; and one sister, Etta Howard of Holdenville.
Casket bearers are Harold Kinder, Harold Raper, Leo Lane, Junior Price, Orville Isaacs, and Herb Walker.
- [S326] Hill, E. Ray web 2, URL: http://www.geocities.com/erayhill/framesfile.html,.
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Ancestry.com), URL: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm,.
- [S325] Peggy Seidler, Database: ""<a class="ext" href="http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=peggys">peggys</a>.""