William Henry Scroggins1
M, #16064, (b 1847 - )
- Reference:  !Add children !Same? (30407)
- Birth of son: 26 Sep 1872, John Thomas Scroggins, AL.5
- Birth of son: Sep 1879, Josephus 'J.C.' Scroggins, AL.6,7
- !same*: As William H. Scroggins, Probably same.
Children of William Henry Scroggins & Sanny Dawkins
- Last Edited: 26 Nov 2004
- [S68] Scogin-L, <e-mail address>, "Bit & Pieces" [AL marriages], 7 Aug 1999.
- [S70] Ancestry.com, General search results, URL: www.ancestry.com, :
Alabama Marriages, 1807-1902
http://www.ancestry.com/search/srrd.asp?rd=db&dbid=7838Sanny Dawkins William Henry Scroggins 08 Jun 1865 Barbour.
- [S887] Alabama Marriages, 1800-1920, URL: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/inddbs/4192a.htm, Database: Alabama Marriages, 1800-1920
Viewing records 5431-5431 of 149224
February 2, 2002
Spouse 1: William H. Scroggins
Spouse 2: Lammy Dawkins
Marriage Date: 08 Jun 1865
Marriage Place: Barbour
Performed By: Minister of the Gospel
Surety/Perf. Name: W. C. Perkins
Comment: Handwritten note used.
- [S2262] Find A Grave, URL: http://www.findagrave.com, John Thomas Scroggins, 22 Oct 2009 [20 Jan 2017].
- [S5] Birth and name information from census and other records:
1900: Sep 1879, age 20, AL, Fa: AL, Mo: GA (Josephus Scroggins)
1910: c1879, age 30, AL (Joe C. Scroggins)
1920: c1879, age 40, AL, Fa: GA, Mo: GA (Joseph C. Scroggins)
1930: c1880, age 50, AL (J. C. Scroggins).
- [S90] 1900 Federal Census, National Archives T623, Roll 2, ED 24, Sheet ??
* Ancestry Images Online: T623_2\ALT623_2-0485.sid
- [S64] Message posted on Ancetry/Rootsweb message board: Dawkins, Scott Dawkins <e-mail address>, "Re: william alexander dawkins", 29 Sep 2003
- [S16] Loma Scroggins Patton (Lois Loma Scroggins), Scroggins Acres, p. 134, quoting Annie Wall Scroggins, "She was 14 at the time of the marriage . . . They had 4 sons; Harris + John + Josephus (J C) + Benjamin . . . Benjamin never married## died at age 22, of pneumonia while attending college, Troy, Ala., . . . Josephus was the father of Anna Wall Scroggins."