M, #18884, (1909 - 1925)
- Reference: [18884:S]
- Birth*: 6 Apr 1909.3,4,2
- (Parents, son of Samuel Cecil Scroggins & Belle D. Reynolds).
- Death*: 31 Jul 1925, Hill Top to Harrison Road, Boone Co, AR.4
- Burial*: Maplewood Cemetery (54905), Harrison, Boone Co, AR , 36.24920,-93.10470
- Obituary (Deceased Brother): Of Lester T. Scroggins, ca. 15 Mar 2005, ObituaryRegistry.com;9"Lester T. Scroggins."
- Last Edited: 10 Jul 2016
- [S2262] Find A Grave, URL: http://www.findagrave.com, Homer B. Scroggins [10 Jul 2016]
- [S68] Scogin-L, Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:11:11 -0800
From: "Robert D.Brooke" <e-mail address>
Subject: SCOGINCOUSINFO-KAREN SCROGGINS GIBSON
To: e-mail address.
- [S42] John M. Scroggins, Scroggin(s) Family News, Summary (9 & 10 Jul 2016) CORRESPONDENT: Hill Top
Harrison Daily (subscription)
Thanks to Erwin the archives are preserved for others to read in books that are printed. The tragedy is recorded July 31, 1925 and begins with Omer Plumlee and Homer Scroggins [18884:S] were killed by a dynamite blast while working on the Hill Top to Harrison road. ... Homer Scroggins was about 17 years of age. His parents are Mr. [4891:S] and Mrs. [4892:S] Sam Scroggins of near Hill Top.