Disa 'Dicey' Walker1
F, #20216, (c 1835 - )
- Reference: [20216:L]
- Birth*: Ca. 1835, IL, (B-E1).2,3
- (Parents, daughter of John Lewis Walker & Elizabeth Scroggins (E66)).
- Marr-Est. Date*: Bef. 1850?, Thomas Ryan.2,3
- Census (Prob. Daughter): 1840 Census, Probable Daughter in the household of John Lewis Walker, "John L. Walker", Macoupin Co, IL.4
- Census (Daughter): 1850 Census, Daughter in the household of John Lewis Walker, R6, T7 & 8; R7, T7, Macoupin Co, IL.5
- Married Name: Disa 'Dicey' Ryan (Walker).
- Name-HS: (BS:E2).
- Relationship: Granddaughter of Barton Scroggins (D23)
- Last Edited: 24 Feb 2007
- [S11] Shirley Brodersen Ross (Shirley Louise Brodersen), Humphrey Scroggin, p. 10.
- [S50] https://sites.rootsweb.com/~ilmacoup/1850census/325b.htm.
- [S84] 1840 Federal Census, National Archives M704, Roll 64
* Ancestry Images Online: , http://www.ancestry.com/ancestry/pagesecurity/imageview.asp
- [S50] https://sites.rootsweb.com/~ilmacoup/1850census/325b.htm
Thomas 35 M Ireland Farmer 800
Disa ? 15 F Ill
John L. 39 M Ten Farmer 160
Elizabeth 39 F Ten
Thomas 19 M Ill Farmer
James C 12 M Ill
George 5 M Ill
1850 Census Macoupin County IL
Contributed for "use only" on the Macoupin County ILGenWeb Pages.
No web or commercial entity owns this material. In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the Internet, data may be used by non-commercial
entities, as long as this message remains on all copied material. These pages cannot be reproduced in any format for profit or for other presentation without
express permission by the contributor.
©1985 through 1998 Littleton P Bradley, 6109 E Anaheim St, Mesa, AZ 85205
page 325B, Township 7 and 8, Range 6 and Township 7, Range 7 West, Macoupin County IL,
12 Nov 1850.