Mrs. Mahaley Childers1
- Reference: [22847:L]
- Marriage*: 15 Feb 1902, Stephen A. Douglas Perrin (G393), Bristow, Northern Dist, IT.2,3
- Marr-Est. Date: Bef. 1900, Lewis Childers.2
- Birth of son: Bef. 1910, Amas Childers.2
- Birth of child: Bef. 1910, [Child] Childers.2
- Census1910 (Wife): In the household of Stephen A. Douglas Perrin (G393), Wagoner Co, OK.2
- Married Name: Mahaley Perrin (Childers).
Family: Mrs. Mahaley Childers & Stephen A. Douglas Perrin (G393)
Children of Mrs. Mahaley Childers & Lewis Childers
- Last Edited: 24 Feb 2007
- [S50] http://www.allthingscherokee.com/Queries/query13.html
Stephen A.D. Perrin married a Cherokee woman, Mahaley hilders, a widow, about 1902. The 1910 census in Wagoner Co., Okla., shows Mahaley is the mother of two children, one living (Amas Childers). I would like to know the date and place of her marriage to Perrin. He lived in Garfield Co., Okla. about 1900.
- [S344] Linda Peters (Linda J. Van Hooser (K427)), Database: "ljvh", [11 Jan 2003].