Stephen A. Douglas Perrin (G393)1
M, #267, (1859 - aft. 1930)
- Reference: [267:L] (SP:G393)
- Birth*: 4 Jan 1859, Staunton, Macoupin Co, IL, 390044N0894728W.
- (Parents, son of John R. Perrin & Martha A. Scroggins (F197)).
- Marriage*: 16 Oct 1883, Carrie C. Allen, Madison Co, IL.
- Marriage*: 18 May 1885, Mary E. Funderburk, Edwardsville, Madison Co, IL.2,3
- Marriage*: 15 Feb 1902, Mrs. Mahaley Childers, Bristow, Northern Dist, IT.4,3
- Death*: Aft. 1930, MT.5
- Birth of daughter: Bef. 1892, (Female) Perrin.
- Birth of daughter: Apr 1892, Mable D. Perrin, IL.
- Residence*: Ca. 1900, Garfield Co, OK.4
- Census1910* (Head): Head of the household of Stephen A. Douglas Perrin (G393), Wagoner Co, OK.4
- Name Variation: Douglas Perrin (G393).
- Name Variation: Douglas Perrin.
Family: Stephen A. Douglas Perrin (G393) & Carrie C. Allen
Children of Stephen A. Douglas Perrin (G393) & Mary E. Funderburk
Family: Stephen A. Douglas Perrin (G393) & Mrs. Mahaley Childers
- Relationship: Great-grandson of Barton Scroggins (D23)
- Last Edited: 24 Feb 2007
- [S212] IL Marriage Index, URL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/cgi-bin/archives/…, Groom: PERRIN, STEPHEN A D, Bride: FUNDERBURK, MARY E, County: MADISON, Date: 05/18/1885, Vol/Page: 008/0254 00001577.
- [S344] Linda Peters (Linda J. Van Hooser (K427)), Database: "ljvh", [11 Jan 2003].
- [S50] http://www.allthingscherokee.com/Queries/query13.html
Stephen A.D. Perrin married a Cherokee woman, Mahaley hilders, a widow, about 1902. The 1910 census in Wagoner Co., Okla., shows Mahaley is the mother of two children, one living (Amas Childers). I would like to know the date and place of her marriage to Perrin. He lived in Garfield Co., Okla. about 1900.
- [S990] Claudine Perrin (Claudine Agee), Database: "pumkinpistol."