F, #27780, (1941 - 2006)
- Reference: [27780:L] !Add 2nd huysband
- Birth*: 8 Jul 1941, Evanston, Cook Co, IL.1,3
- Marriage*: Ca. Sep 1956, John Robert Parker, Alton, Madison Co, IL.1,4
- Death*: 26 Apr 2006, St. John's Regional Health Center, Springfield, Greene Co, MO.1,2,3
- Burial*: 28 Apr 2006, Dale Blair Memorial Cemetery (155253), Camdenton, Camden Co, MO , 38.00371, -92.76056
- Birth of son: 29 Apr 1958, John Robert Parker Jr.5
- Death of son: 13 Nov 1982, John Robert Parker Jr, Alton, Madison Co, IL.6,5
- Obituary*: Of Sally Lynne Palen, 28 Apr 2006, Lake Sun Leader, Camdenton, Camden Co, MO.3
- Married Name: Sally Lynn Parker (Palen).1
Children of Sally Lynne Palen & John Robert Parker
- Last Edited: 27 Dec 2013
- [S2620] Ancestry Public Tree (see CD), Parker Family Tree, Sally Lynn Palen [10 Mar 2012].
- [S2262] Find A Grave, URL: http://www.findagrave.com, Sally Lynne Rosack, 13 Jul 2009
- [S2989] Lake Sun Leader
, Sally Lynne Rosack, 28 Apr 2006 [Newsbank]Lake Sun Leader (Camdenton, MO) - April 28, 2006
Deceased Name: Sally Lynne Rosack , 64
Sally Lynne Rosack , daughter of Edward and Eileen Jensen Palen, was born July 8, 1941, in Evanston, Ill.
She went to be with Jesus, Wednesday, April 26, 2006, in St. John's Regional Health Center in Springfield, Mo.,at the age of sixty-four years, nine months and eighteen days.
On May 14, 1974, in Alton, Ill., she was united in marriage to Kenneth Eugene Rosack . Together they shared the past 32 years.
She was also preceded in death by her parents and a son.
Sally is survived by her loving husband, Kenny; eight children, 34 grandchildren and great-grandchildren; two sisters and five brothers.
She and her family lived at various locations on the East Coast and the Midwest. The family settled in Alton, Ill., where her father owned a radio station.
She met and married Kenny, and two years after their marriage they moved to the Lake of the Ozarks.
Sally received Christ as her savior and was a member of the Sonlight Christian Fellowship of Camdenton. She also enjoyed her weekly home Bible study group. Sally was a prayer warrior and studied the Bible with passion. Her greatest desire was to be with Jesus and for her family to join her in Heaven.
Sally was a musician and enjoyed playing the guitar and singing. Her family was most important to her.
Sally was a loving wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, sister, aunt and friend.
Her memory will be cherished in our hearts and she will be missed greatly.
Funeral services will be held at 3 p.m., Friday, April 28, at the Allee-Holman-Howe Funeral Home.
Burial will follow in Dale Blair Memorial Cemetery.
Visitation will be held from 1-3 p.m., Friday in the funeral home.
Memorial donations may be made to the Sonlight Christian Fellowship Building Fund and may be left at the funeral home.
Arrangements are under the direction of Allee-Holman-Howe Funeral Home of Camdenton.
Lake Sun Leader (Camdenton, MO)
Date: April 28, 2006
Record Number: 12A05FA8184A4300
Copyright 2006 Lake Sun Leader. All Rights Reserved.
- [S1667] Edwardsville Intelligencer
, Marriage Lienses, 27 Sep 1956, p. 6Parher, Robert, Alton; Palen, Sally, Alton.
- [S41] John M. Scroggins, Scroggin(s) Obituaries & News, Parker, John Robert, Jr.
- [S1670] Alton Telegraph
, Alton Man Killed in Beltline Car Crash, 13 Nov 1982Alton Man Killed in Beltline Car Crash
A 24-year-old Alton man, John Robert Parker Jr. of 303 Brookside was killed in a Beltline auto crash at 12:30 a.m. today.
The victim was a passenger in a car driven by James Sanford Bock Jr., 25, of 2011 Main St., Alton, according to an accident report.
Parker was pronounced dead on arrival at Alton Memorial Hospital. ... James Bock was charged with driving under the influence and reckless driving. ... A witness told police that Bock's car "was going at least 90."
- [S2360] Facebook: Kathy Allison [10 Mar 2013].
- [S1670] Alton Telegraph
, 17 Nov 1975Navy Seaman Appren. John R. Parker, son of Mrs. Sally Rosack, 233 Watalee, Alton, has graduated from recruit training at the San Diego, Calif., Naval Training Center.