M, #31107, (1814 - 1886)
- Reference: [31107:L]
- Birth*: 29 Jun 1814, Tyrell Co, NC.2
- Marriage*: 24 Oct 1837, Bethanna Sawyer, Tyrell Co, NC.2,3
- Death*: 20 Mar 1886, Macoupin Co, IL.
- Burial*: Tine Sawyer Cemetery, Wilsonville, Macoupin Co, IL , 39.050000,-89.833333.
- Residence*: Residence, West Prairie, Dorchester Twp, Macoupin Co, IL, with Ezekiel Jarman.3
- Birth of daughter: 9 Apr 1844, Harriett Jarman, Tyrell Co, NC.2
- Birth of son: 20 Jul 1847, Wiley Jarman, West Prairie, Macoupin Co, IL.4
- Father of Bride: Ezekiel Jarman, as the father of the bride, attended the wedding of Harriett Jarman and James Poore 1865.2
- Father of Groom: 23 Dec 1869, Wiley Jarman and Sarah Ellen Sawyer (G361), West Prairie, Macoupin Co, IL.4,5
- Death of wife: 15 Oct 1870, Bethanna Sawyer, Macoupin Co, IL.
- Biography (GreatGrandFather): aft. 1971.6
Children of Ezekiel Jarman & Bethanna Sawyer
- Last Edited: 13 Dec 2004
- [S2] LDS Church, "Ancestral File (TM)", Ancestral File.
- [S50] https://sites.rootsweb.com/~ilmacoup/m_news.htm.
- [S9] Ellen DalPozzo (Ellen Marie Salter), Scroggins, p. 26.
- [S698] Mae Belle Manley (Mae Belle Manley), Database: "davenbelle."
- [S53] USGenWeb, Site: Macoupin Co, IL, Title: "My Earliest Macoupin County Ancestors," by Eunice E. (Jones) Salter, in News From Macoupin County Genealoigical Society, by Cindy Leonard, URL: https://sites.rootsweb.com/~ilmacoup/m_news.htm