Connie Marie Short1
F, #33569, (1917 - 2011)
- Reference: [33569:K] !Add survivors
- Birth*: 25 Mar 1917, Makanda, Jackson Co, IL.2
- Marr-Est. Date*: James (Bernard) Scroggins.3
- Death*: 18 Dec 2011, Memorial Hospital, Carbondale, Jackson Co, IL.2
- Burial*: Evergreen Cemetery (105605), Makanda, Jackson Co, IL , 37.61530, -89.20440
- Married Name: Connie Marie Scroggins (Short).
Child of Connie Marie Short & James (Bernard) Scroggins
- Margaret Mae Scroggins+ (21 Jun 1938 - 26 May 2000)
- Last Edited: 24 Jan 2016
- [S2262] Find A Grave, URL: http://www.findagrave.com, Connie M Short Scroggins., 20 Dec 2011Connie M Short Scroggins
Birth: Mar. 25, 1917
Death: Dec. 18, 2011
Connie M. Scroggins
Connie M. Scroggins, 94, of Makanda passed away at 5:20 p.m. on Sunday, December 18, 2011 in Memorial Hospital of Carbondale.
Connie was born on March 25, 1917 in Makanda to Lorenzo and Emma (Kerr) Short. She married Bernard Scroggins on December 7, 1935 in Makanda. He precedes her in death along with her parents, one daughter, four brothers, and four sisters.
She is survived by a son, Jim Scroggins of Makanda; a daughter, Mary Ellen Ackerman of Weed, CA; five grandchildren; Julie Francis of Anna, Marcia Schaller of Alton, Jo Ellen Nannie of Carbondale, Robin Edwards of Clinton, MT and Brad Riley of Portland, OR; and three great-grand children; Jesse, Aaron, and Jesse.
Connie attended the former Oak Grove Methodist Church in Makanda. She worked at Seimer Peerless Laundry in Carbondale for 32 years until her retirement.
Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m., Friday, December 23, 2011 at Meredith Funeral Home with Reverend P.K. Sunny officiating. Interment will be at Evergreen Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 22, 2011 at the funeral home.
The preferred form of remembrance are memorials to East Star Home.
Meredith Funeral Home
Created by: AZLITE
Record added: Dec 20, 2011
Find A Grave Memorial# 82209850.
- [S967] Mike Francis, Database: "RW WC: :1899277."