Evelyn M. Westphal1
F, #34464, ( - 2000)
- Reference:  !Add Obit More
- Birth*: , Warrenville, IL.2
- (Parents, daughter of Frank Westphal & Marie Duerst).
- Birth: 1917.3
- Marr-Est. Date*: Rollie Edward Scroggins Sr.2
- Death*: 1 Dec 2000, Aurora, Kane Co, IL, Apparently not in SSDI.2
- Burial*: Lincoln Memorial Park (106617), Oswego, Kendall Co, IL , 41.71323 -88.27871
- Birth of daughter: 22 Nov 1944, Bonnie Scroggins.4
- Birth of son: 28 Nov 1945, Rollie Edward Scroggins Jr., Aurora, Kane Co, IL.5
- Obituary*: Of Evelyn M. Westphal, 3 Dec 2000, Beacon News, Aurora, Kane Co, IL, Private e-mail from John Fishbeck
, 23 Jul 2001.6
- Obituary (Deceased Mother): Of Rollie Edward Scroggins Jr., 25 Dec 2011, Beacon News, Aurora, Kane Co, IL.5
- Married Name: Evelyn M. Scroggins (Westphal).
Children of Evelyn M. Westphal & Rollie Edward Scroggins Sr.
- Last Edited: 19 May 2015
- [S60] E-mail: Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:49:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Fishbeck <e-mail address>
Subject: Scroggins in/near WILL County Illinois
To: "John M. Scroggins." <e-mail address>
- [S2262] Find A Grave, URL: http://www.findagrave.com,.
- [S2360] Facebook: Bonnie Scroggins Donley.
- [S2022] Beacon News
, Rollie "Ed" Scroggins, 25 Dec 2011.
Rollie "Ed" Scroggins
Scroggins, Rollie E. "Ed" Age 66, of Aurora, passed away Friday, December 23, 2011 at his home. He was born November 28, 1945 in Aurora, IL. Ed was a member of Our Lady of Good Counsel Church and the Holy Name Society. He graduated from East Aurora High School. Ed retired from TBS Construction and was a member of Local 149. He enjoyed gardening, reading and cooking. He is survived by his wife Judith Scroggins; 2 sons Jaeson E. Scroggins and Jeffrey T. Scroggins; 2 daughters Kristen (Drew) Phillips of WA and Lynn Vega of CO; 7 grandchildren; his brother Tom (Pat) Scroggins of IL; his sister Pat Scroggins of AZ and several nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents Evelyn and Rollie Scroggins, Sr. and his sister Bonnie Donley. Funeral Mass will be held Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at Our Lady of Good Counsel Church at 10:00am. Fr. David Engbarth will officiate with interment at Mt. Olivet Cemetery. Visitation will be Tuesday, December 27, 2011 from 4:00pm until 8:00pm at THE DALEIDEN MORTUARY, 220 N. Lake St., Aurora, 630-631-5500 or visit our new interactive website at www.daleidenmortuary.com where you can leave condolences for Ed's family. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in Ed's memory to Our Lady of Good Counsel Church, Journey of Faith, St. Vincent DePaul or the . A special thank you to Rachael Gross, Kathy Hoffman and Seasons Hospice for all the care that was given to Rollie while he was in their care.
Published in Beacon News on December 25, 2011
- [S51] Obituary Private e-mail from John Fishbeck <e-mail address>, 23 Jul 2001.