F, #36064, (b 1896? - )
- Reference: [36064:C]
- Birth of daughter: 14 Mar 1914, Ellen Wingo, Stonewall, OK.2
- Obituary (Deceased Mother): Of Ellen Wingo, 7 Feb 2002, Ellen Blakely, Shawnee Online, Shawnee, OK.3
- Married Name: Rebecca Wingo (Sellers).
- Last Edited: 12 Jun 2004
- [S51] Obituary http://www.onlineshawnee.com/stories/020702/obi_28.shtml.
- [S51] Obituary Eleln Blakely, Shawnee Online, Shawnee, OK, 7 Feb 2003
Ellen Blakley, 87, of Golden Valley, Ariz., died Thursday, Jan. 31, at her home.
She was born March 8, 1914, in Stonewall, Okla., the daughter of John and Rebecca (Sellers)
Blakley was a housewife.
She married John Riley Blakley on Oct. 15, 1949, in McAlester.
She was a member of the Northwest Missionary Baptist Church and had lived in Shawnee until moving to Arizona four years ago.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband, a son, two brothers and four sisters.
Survivors include a daughter and son-in-law, Audrey Louise and Troy Belcher of Golden Valley; two sons and daughters-in-law, Billy and Dolores Scroggins of Amarillo, Texas, and Eugene and Pat Scroggins of Lumberton, Texas; a son, Ray Scroggins of Hydro, Okla.; a stepdaughter, Lorene Harmon; a stepson, Lonnie Blakley; a sister, Eula Mae Fite of Heavener; four brothers, Claude Washington Wingo of California, Jiggs Wingo of Oklahoma City, Leroy Wingo of Stuart, Okla., and Glenn Wingo of Tecumseh; 15 grandchildren; and a number of great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren.
A service will be 11 a.m. today at Gaskill-Owens Funeral Chapel, with the Rev. Ed Fox officiating. Burial will be in Fairview Cemetery.
Arrangements are being handled by Gaskill-Owens Funeral Chapel.