Helen 'Lucille' Parker1
F, #36175, (c 1926 - 2002)
- Reference:  !Add Obit More !FaG:135452047
- Birth*: Ca. 1926.2
- (Parents, daughter of Ruel Parker & Iccydora Keltch).2
- Marr-Est. Date*: Joseph Wesley Scroggins.2
- Death*: 24 Oct 2002, Brookwood Nursing Center, Decatur, Meigs Co, TN.2
- Birth of daughter: Ca. 1942, Bobbie Jane Scroggins.3
- Birth of daughter: Aft. 1944?, Carolyn Mae Scroggins.2
- Birth of daughter: 28 Oct 1959, Reba Louise Scroggins.4
- Obituary (Surviving Mother): Of Bobbie Jane Scroggins, 19 Sep 1998, Tallahassee Democrat, Tallahassee, Leon Co, FL, Tallahassee Democrat (FL)
September 19, 1998 LOCAL OBITUARIES
Section: LOCAL & STATE
Deceased Name: Bobbie Jane Leclere
Bobbie Jane Leclere, 56, of St. Marks died Friday of cancer. The service will be at 6 p.m. Monday at Harvey-Young Funeral Home in Crawfordville (926-3333), with burial Thursday at Shilo Cemetery in Decatur, Tenn. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Big Bend Hospice, 1723 Mahan Center Blvd., Tallahassee 32308-5862. A native of Decatur, she was a longtime resident of St. Marks. She was employed by Fisherman's Net Restaurant in St. Marks before working for the Wakulla County Senior Citizens Center as a counselor at Medart Middle School's before- and -after-school programs. She attended Wakulla United Methodist Church. She is survived by her husband, Rod Leclere of St. Marks; two sons, Larry Williams of Birchwood, Tenn., and Frank Rohe Jr. of Woodville; two daughters, Debra Morris of Albany, Ga., and Sherrie Royce of Crawfordville; her mother, Lucille Scroggins of Decatur; a brother, Eugene Scroggins of Decatur; four sisters, Catherine Moore, Carolyn Brown and Reba Powers, all of Decatur, and Margaret Burnett of Boaz, Ala; and seven grandchildren. (Bowers Funeral Home in Decatur, 423-334-3661.) Copyright (c) 1998 Tallahassee Democrat
Record Number: 9809210025.3
- Obituary*: Of Helen 'Lucille' Parker, 24 Oct 2002, AmericanMemorials Helen P. Scroggins
Maiden Name N/A
Residence Decatur, TN
Approximate Date of Death 10/24/2002
Helen Lucille Parker Scroggins, 76, of Decatur, went to be with her Lord and loved ones on Thursday morning, Oct. 24, 2002, in the Brookwood Nursing Center in Decatur.
She was a member of Grace Baptist Church and was preceded in death by her parents, Ruel and Iccydora Keltch Parker; her husband, Joe W. Scroggins; one daughter, Bobbie LeClere; one brother, Albert Parker; and one grandson, Ricky Moore.
Survivors include two sons and daughters-in-law, Gene and June Scroggins of Decatur, and Joe Jr., and Elsie Scroggins of Union City, Mich; four daughters, Catherine Moore and husband, James, of Big Springs, Carolyn Brown and friend, Patrick Kleman, of Decatur, Margaret Burnette and friend, Sonny Price, of Boaz, Ala., and Reba Powers and husband, Billy, of Decatur; one brother and sister-in- law, Silas and Mona Parker of Decatur; one son-in-law, Rod LeClere of St. Marks, Fla; several grandchildren, great-grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren; and great-great-great-grandchildren; and a special caring friend at Brookwood Nursing Center, Nora Cash.
Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Saturday in the chapel of Bowers Funeral Home with the Rev. Felix Harris officiating. Burial will be in Shiloh Cemetery.
The family will receive friends from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.
Pallbearers will be Paul Ferguson, Franklin Colbaugh, Chastian Walker, Jake Kile Jr., Junior Jackson and Chris Finnell.
Bowers Funeral Home of Decatur is in charge of arrangements.
Information for this notice provided by: Public Record.2
- Obituary: Of Helen 'Lucille' Parker, 24 Oct 2002, Helen "Lucille" Parker Scroggins, Daily Athenian, McMinn County Online, Athens, McMinn Co, TN.2
- Name Variation: Lucille Parker.
- Married Name: Helen Lucille Scroggins (Parker).
Children of Helen 'Lucille' Parker & Joseph Wesley Scroggins
- Last Edited: 4 Apr 2015
- [S51] Obituary http://www.americanmemorials.com/memorial/deathnotice.asp.
- [S51] Obituary Bobbie Jane Leclere, Tallahasse Democrat, 19 Sep 1998
- [S41] John M. Scroggins, Scroggin(s) Obituaries & News, Scroggins, Reba Louise (Powers) (1 Sep 1960 - 25 Oct 2015) .