Carl Dean Scroggins1
M, #38236, (1955 - 1985)
- Reference: [38236:P]
- Birth*: 29 Oct 1955, Hutchinson Co, TX.2,3
- (Parents, son of Carmon Scroggins & Verna Hazel House).
- Marriage*: 9 Aug 1974, Sherry Ann Marsh, Hutchinson Co, TX.3
- Death-LstR*: Oct 1985, Borger, Hutchinson Co, TX, 79007.2
- SSN*: 1969, Social Security "Carl Scroggins," SSN: 458-04-6801, issued: TX.2
- Birth of son: 31 Aug 1978, James Irvin 'J.D.' Scroggins, Borger, Hutchinson Co, TX.4,5,6
- Obituary (Deceased Brother): Of Paul Stanley Scroggins, 20 Apr 2003, Sequoyah County Times, Sequoyah Co, OK.7
Children of Carl Dean Scroggins & Sherry Ann Marsh
- Relationship: 3rd great-grandnephew of Barton Scroggins (D23)
- Last Edited: 21 Sep 2013
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Ancestry.com), URL: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm,.
- [S1365] TX Marriage Index (VitalSearch), URL: http://www.vitalsearch-ca.com/gen/tx/tx_/txmaygen.htm, SCROGGINS CARL D 18 MARSH SHERRY A 18 1974 8 9 117 HUTCHINSON 095108 1.
- [S51] Obituary From Amarillo News-Globe, 29 Mar 2002
- [S64] Message posted on Ancetry/Rootsweb message board: Obituaries, Sherry Blevins <e-mail address>, "Obit: James Irvin Scroggins", 19 Jul 2004
http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexecMy son James Irvin Scroggins was born on August 31, 1978 and passed away on March 26, 2002. I could not find him on the obituarary board listing. He lived in Borger all of his life; he died in Potter County.
Could you update this for me.
- [S1256] TX Birth Index (VitalSearch), URL: http://www.vitalsearch-ca.com/gen/tx/tx_/txbirths.htm, SCROGGINS JAMES IRVIN 1978 8 31 HUTCHINSON m 0.
- [S2015] Sequoyah County Times
, Paul Stanley Scroggins, 20 Apr 2003.
Paul Stanley SCROGGINS, 56, of Sallisaw, died Sunday, April 13, 2003, in Sallisaw. He was born Sept. 9, 1946, in Texas, to Carmen SCROGGINS and Verna (HOUSE) SCROGGINS. Arrangements were under the direction of Mallory Funeral Home of Sallisaw. Survivors include his wife, Connie (RUFFNER) SCROGGINS of the home; three daughters, Kim, Julie and Amy; one son, Mike; six grandchildren; two sisters, Joyce and Rose; three brothers, Jim, Kenneth and Ronnie; and his mother. He was preceded in death by his father; and one brother, Carl SCROGGINS.