Rick W. Scroggins1
M, #38871, (1954 - 2003)
- Reference: [38871:K]
- Birth*: 11 Mar 1954.2
- Birth: 11 Mar 1945, Seattle, King Co, WA.3
- (Parents, son of Richard Eugene Scroggins & Patricia (--?--)).
- Death*: 5 Jul 2003, Providence St. Peter Hospital, Olympia, Thurston Co, WA, Murdered.2
- SSN*: 1970, Social Security "Rick W Scroggins," SSN: 534-60-6665, issued: WA.4
- Residence: Bef. 2003, 10610 17th Ave SW, Seattle, King Co, WA, 98146.5
- Residence*: Bef. 2003, 1215 S Southern St, Seattle, King Co, WA, 98108.
- Obituary*: Of Rick W. Scroggins, ca. 5 Jul 2003, AmericanMemorials.3
- Obituary (Deceased Son): Of Patricia Ann Scroggins, 3 Jun 2009, Seattle Times, Seattle, King Co, WA.6
- Relationship: 4th great-grandnephew of Barton Scroggins (D23)
- Last Edited: 18 Dec 2012
- [S50] Man arrested in shovel death, The Olympian, Olympia, WA, 7 Jul 2003
- [S51] Obituary Rick W. Scroggins, AmericanMemorials, ca. 5 Jul 2003
Rick W. Scroggins
Approximate Date of Death 07/05/2003
Rick W. SCROGGINS Rick was born in Seattle, March 11, 1945, and passed away tragically, July 5, 2003. Preceded in death by father, Richard 1999 and brother, Steve 2001. Survived by mother, Patricia Scroggins, sisters, Marcella Sullivan, Vicki (Jim) Oehrle, Sandra (Gary) Snider, Brenda (Carl) Kirchner and brother, Lynn (Rose) Scroggins, and many nieces and nephews. Rick was a quiet man, who loved babies, animals and the great outdoors. We will never forget our last camping trip over Memorial weekend, where he kept us in stitches all night long. We want to thank the hospital staff for tyring in vain to save our brother, and to Pat Brean for being there for Rick. Rick, you will never be forgotten. We will love and miss you always. Remembrance may be made to the American Diabetes Association. Memorial Services will be held at a later date.
Information for this notice provided by: Public Record
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Ancestry.com), URL: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm,.
- [S6] AnyBirthday, before 2005 (No longer online), RICK - SCROGGINS 11-MAR-54 1215 S SOUTHERN ST Seattle WA 98108
RICK W SCROGGINS 11-MAR-54 10610 17TH AVE SW Seattle WA 98146.
- [S2382] Seattle Times
, Patricia Ann Scroggins, 3 Jun 2009.
Patricia Ann Scroggins
Patricia Ann SCROGGINS Pat was born in Vinton, Iowa. October 29, 1930, and passed away May 21, 2009. Preceeded in death by husband Richard, 1999, sons, Steve, 2001 and Rick, 2003. Survived by daughters, Marcella Sullivan, Vicki (Jim) Oehrle, Sandra (Gary) Snider, Brenda Kirchner and son; Lynn (Rose) Scroggins. She has seven grandkids and 11 great grandkids. Pat was a gentle person who loved her husband of 51 years and always had time for her children. Mom, you were the love of our life and you will never be forgotten.We will love and miss you always. Remembrance may be made to the . Memorial Services will be June 6, 2009 at 11:00 am at Yarington's, 10708 16th Ave SW, Seattle.
Published in the NWsource on 6/3/2009