Arthur Ray Scroggin1
M, #39328, (1919 - 1997)
- Reference: [39328:P] !FaG:62378977
- Birth*: 16 Mar 1919.2
- (Parents, son of John Winfred 'Boss' Scroggin & Irene Maggott).
- Marriage*: Marie Short.
- Death-LstR*: 6 Apr 1997, Fort Smith, Sebastian Co, AR, 72908.2
- Military*: 5 Mar 1942, Military, Fort Sill, OK,
- SSN*: Bef. 1951, Social Security "Arthur R. Scroggins," SSN.2
- Death of father: 18 Feb 1957, John Winfred 'Boss' Scroggin.
- Death of mother: 15 Feb 1966, Irene Maggott.
- Name Variation: Arthur R. Scroggins.2
Child of Arthur Ray Scroggin
- Arthur R. Scroggins Jr.+ (Sep 1958 - )
- Relationship: 3rd great-grandnephew of Barton Scroggins (D23)
- Last Edited: 11 Dec 2016
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Ancestry.com), URL: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm, Name: Arthur R. Scroggins
Last Residence: 72908 Fort Smith, Sebastian, Arkansas, United States of America
Born: 16 Mar 1919
Died: 6 Apr 1997
State (Year) SSN issued: Oklahoma (Before 1951).
- [S70] Ancestry.com, General search results, URL: www.ancestry.com, :
U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946Name: Arthur R Scroggins
Birth Year: 1919
Race: White, citizen (White)
Nativity State or Country: Oklahoma
State of Residence: Oklahoma
County or City: Pontotoc
Enlistment Date: 5 Mar 1942
Enlistment State: Oklahoma
Enlistment City: Fort Sill
Branch: Branch Immaterial - Warrant Officers, USA
Branch Code: Branch Immaterial - Warrant Officers, USA
Grade Code: Private
Term of Enlistment: Enlistment for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months, subject to the discretion of the President or otherwise according to law
Component: Selectees (Enlisted Men)
Source: Civil Life
Education: 4 years of high school
Civil Occupation: Semiskilled occupations in production of petroleum
Marital Status: Single, without dependents