Hubert Raymond Phillips
- Reference: [40715:P]
- Birth of son: 6 Aug 1937, Marlin Edward Phillips.2
- Obituary (Deceased Husband): Of Goldie Scroggins, ca. 10 Jun 2002, Seminole Producer, Seminole, Seminole Co, OK.1
Child of Hubert Raymond Phillips & Goldie Scroggins
- Marlin Edward Phillips (6 Aug 1937 - 17 Oct 1998)
- Last Edited: 18 May 2004
- [S1580] Obituary: Goldie Phillips (Goldie Scroggins), Seminole Producer, Seminole, OK, ca. 10 jun 2002Goldie Phillips
Funeral services for Goldie Mae Phillips are scheduled for 2 p.m. Tuesday at Pickard-Swearingen Funeral Home.
Rev. Mitch Williams and Richard Winters are set to officiate.
Burial is to follow at Konawa Cemetery under the direction of Pickard-Swearingen Funeral Home.
Phillips died Friday, June 7, 2002 at Valley View Regional Hospital in Ada at the age of 91.
She was born in Sasakwa on May 8, 1911 to Thomas and Mamie (Miller) Scroggins.
She married Hubert Raymond Phillips on Sept. 8, 1927 in Konawa. He preceded her in death.
Phillips was a homemaker and a member of the Assembly of God Church.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband; one son, Marlin Edward Phillips; and several brothers and sisters.
She is survived by one daughter, Faye Minter of Swanton, Oho; three sons, Raymond "Buck" Phillips of Ada and V.H. "Bill" Phillips and Hubert N. Phillips Jr. of Konawa; 12 grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; one great-great-grandchild; and one sister, Etta Howard of Holdenville.
Casket bearers are Harold Kinder, Harold Raper, Leo Lane, Junior Price, Orville Isaacs, and Herb Walker.
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Ancestry.com), URL: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm,.