F, #40725, (1929 - 2007)
- Reference: [40725:C] !FaG:149291771
- Birth*: 29 Jun 1929.1,2
- Marr-Est. Date*: Carrey Winston Scroggins.1,2
- Death-LstR*: 18 Nov 2007, Cottonwood, Shasta Co, CA, 96022.3
- Birth of son: 24 Jan 1948, Carrey Eugene Scroggins.4,5
- SSN*: Bef. 1951, Social Security "Minnie Scroggins (Thompson)," SSN.6
- Death of son: 7 Oct 1968, Carrey Eugene Scroggins, S. Vietnam, SCROGGINS CARREY EUGENE
- Mother of Groom: 9 Feb 1980, Daniel Scroggins and Susan A. Nelson, Los Angeles Co, CA.
- Residence*: Bef. 1996?, and Carrey Winston Scroggins, 548 4th St, Willows, Glenn Co, CA, 95988.1
- Mother of Groom: 13 May 2000, Kevin D. Scroggins and Michelle Mae Holden, Minden, Douglas Co, NV.
- Obituary*: Of Minnie Thompson, 21 Nov 2007, Red Bluff Daily News, Red Bluff, Tehama Co, CA, Fix names of survivors.7
- Married Name: Minnie Scroggins (Thompson).
Children of Minnie Thompson & Carrey Winston Scroggins
- Last Edited: 16 Jul 2015
- [S6] AnyBirthday, before 2005 (No longer online), C W SCROGGINS 09-JUN-18 548 4TH ST Willows CA 95988
C - SCROGGINS 09-JUN-18 714 HUMBOLDT AVE 401 Willows CA 95988
MINNIE - SCROGGINS 29-JUN-29 548 4TH ST Willows CA 95988.
- [S1585] Shawana Shields (Shawna Sepich), Database: "RW WC: :2632534."
- [S43] United States government Records, Social Security Death Index (see CD).
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Ancestry.com), URL: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm,.
- [S50] http://www.archives.gov/research_room/research_topics/….
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Ancestry.com), URL: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm, Name: Minnie Scroggins
Last Residence: 96022 Cottonwood, Shasta, California, United States of America
Born: 29 Jun 1929
Died: 18 Nov 2007
State (Year) SSN issued: New Mexico (Before 1951 ).
- [S2182] Red Bluff Daily News
, Minnie Scroggins, 12 Nov 2007.
Minnie Scroggins, 78, finished her work for her percious Lord on November 17, 2007.
She was preceded in death by her husband Winston Scroggins in 1986, and her son Carrey Scroggins in 1967.
Minnie leaves daughters, Sadie King of Red Bluff, Beatrice Casey and husband Ron of Red Bluff, sons Dan Scroggins and Carla Olmsted of Lake California, Kevin Scroggins and wife Michelle of Wheatland, CA. Minnie has 11 grandchildren and 15 great-grandchildren.
She was loved by all who knew her and she shared her faith in Christ Jesus to anyone who would hear.
A memorial service will be held in her honor on Sunday, November 25th at 1:00 P.M. at Sabbath Community Christian Church, 705 South Jackson.
Published in the Daily News on 11/21/2007.