Jimmie L. Lewis
M, #41532, (1919 - 2000)
- Reference: [41532:L] !Add obit more
- Birth*: 12 Oct 1919, Blue Mountain, Stone Co, AR.
- Marr-Est. Date*: Virgie Lela Scroggins.
- Death*: 25 Sep 2000, Oak Valley Hospital, Oakdale, Stanislaus Co, CA.
- Burial*: 29 Sep 2000, Farmington Cemetery, Farmington, San Joaquin Co, CA.
- Obituary*: Of Jimmie L. Lewis, 28 Sep 2000, Modesto Bee, Modesto, Stanislaus Co, CA, 95352, "Jimmie L. Lewis."
- Obituary (Witness): Of Danny Ernest Misemer, 5 Dec 2006, Springfield News-Leader, Springfield, Greene Co, MO.1
- Last Edited: 18 Dec 2006
- [S1754] Springfield News-Leader
, Danny Ernest Misemer, 5 Dec 2006.
Danny E. Misemer, 65, went to be with his Lord at his home in Walnut Grove, on Friday, Dec. 1, 2006. Danny was born July 25, 1941, in Miller, Mo., to Noel Nelson Misemer and Virgie Lela Scroggins. Danny was preceded in death by Francis and Olla Misemer, his very special, loving grandparents. His father Noel Misemer, brother Gary Misemer, stepfather Jimmie Lewis, and grandson SPC Justin Carter Misemer, Operation Iraqi Freedom. Hubby, Dad and Pa Pa will be deeply missed by his surviving family, his wife of 43 years Gretchen Misemer; three children, Brett Misemer and Becky, Mansfield, Bridget Mills and Kevin, Bolivar, Clint Misemer, Walnut Grove and friend Dalene Wiggins; three grand-children, Jacob Mills, Nathan Mills and Crystal Misemer; his mother Virgie Lewis, Stockton, Calif.; brother Howard Misemer and Kathleen, Springfield; brother Roger Lewis and Rayleen, Jackson, Calif.; and one sister Mary Jean Cain and Wayne, Stockton, Calif.; and many nieces and nephews. Danny graduated in the first class at Ash Grove following the consolidation of the Ash Grove/Bois D'Arc School District in 1958/59. After graduating, as a young man Danny honorably served in the United States Navy. His career consisted of 27 years with Ozark Airlines, four years with TWA and eventually retired from American Airlines. Danny was currently employed with Meeks Lumber in Springfield, Mo. Danny was an active member of Center Baptist Church in Ash Grove. He enjoyed working around the home and did anything for his children. A celebration of Danny's life will start with a visitation on Tuesday, Dec.5, from 7 to 8 p.m. at Birch Funeral Home in Ash Grove and will continue with a graveside service in the Ash Grove Cemetery on Wed., Dec. 6, at 2 p.m. The family requests, in lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Paralyzed Veterans of America (www.Support Veterans. org) or Center Baptist Church, Ash Grove.