Wanda Joyce Scroggins
F, #41579, (1931 - 2007)
- Reference: [41759:K] !Add children from obit, find ss
- Birth*: 25 Dec 1931, Kerens, Navarro Co, TX.2
- (Parents, daughter of Eugene Jefferson Scroggins & Blanche Avis Reed).1
- Marriage License*: 24 Jan 1969, Wallace B. Wilbanks, Dallas Co, TX.
- Death*: 25 Jul 2007, Trinity Mother Frances Hospital, Tyler, Smith Co, TX.2
- Death of father: 1977, Eugene Jefferson Scroggins, Navarro Co, TX.3
- Obituary*: Of Wanda Joyce Scroggins, 27 Jul 2007, Corsicana Daily Sun, Corsicana, Navarro Co, TX, Add children.2
- Married Name: Wanda Joyce Wilbanks (Scroggins).
Family: Wanda Joyce Scroggins & Wallace B. Wilbanks
- Relationship: 3rd great-grandniece of Barton Scroggins (D23)
- Last Edited: 26 Dec 2014
- [S371] TX Birth Index (RW), URL: http://vitals.rootsweb.com/tx/birth, Surname Given Middle Suffix M-Surname M-Given M-Middle M-Suffix F-Given F-Middle F-Surname F-Suffix Year Mo Day Sex County
SCROGGINS BILLIE JEAN REED BLANCHE EUGENE SCROGGINS 1929 7 3 m NAVARRO
SCROGGINS WANDA JOYCE REED BLANCHE EUGENE SCROGGINS 1931 12 25 f NAVARRO
SCROGGINS DELBERT NOLAN REED BLANCHE AVIS EUGENE JEFFERSON SCROGGINS 1943 11 25 m LIMESTONE
SCROGGINS ALBERT ROLAN REED BLANCHE AVIS EUGENE JEFFERSON SCROGGINS 1943 11 25 m LIMESTONE.
- [S2305] Corsicana Daily Sun
, Wanda Wilbanks, 27 Jul 2007.
Published: July 27, 2007 09:52 am print this story email this story comment on this story
Wanda Wilbanks - 07/27/07
Wanda Wilbanks, 75, of Frost passed away Wednesday, July 25, 2007, at Trinity Mother Frances Hospital in Tyler.
Visitation will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Griffin-Roughton Funeral Home in Corsicana and from 8:30 to 10 a.m. Saturday at First Baptist Church in Frost.
Services will be 10 a.m. Saturday at First Baptist Church in Frost with the Rev. Chris Shirley officiating. Interment will follow at Frost Cemetery.
Pallbearers will be Leon Crawford, Harold Elmore, Ronnie Brown, Wilson Tatum, Ronald Elmore and Clay Reynolds.
Mrs. Wilbanks was born Dec. 25, 1931, in Kerens to Eugene Scroggins and Blanch Reed Scroggins.
Survivors include her husband, Wallace Wilbanks of Frost; son and daughter-in-law, Ovie and Janet Earles of Corsicana; daughters, Mary Henderson of Frost and Cindy Shaw of Corpus Christi; five grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; brother, Archie Lee Scroggins and wife Ruby Lee of Canton; brother-in-law, Phil Wilbanks and wife Jane of Frost; and sisters-in-law, Darrel May and wife Lena of Elkhart and Mary Terry and friend Conrad of Frost.
An online guest book is available at www.griffin-roughton.com by selecting the Wanda Wilbanks obituary.
Arrangements by Griffin-Roughton Funeral Home, Corsicana.
- [S50] http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/s/c/r/…
[16 Feb 2002].