Vickie Deniese Scroggins
F, #43732, (1957 - 1988)
- Reference: [43732:J]
- Birth*: 16 Nov 1957, Tarrant Co, TX.
- (Parents, daughter of Hamilton D. Scroggins & Lillie Mae Williams).
- Marriage*: 6 Apr 1974, Martin D. Butler, Wise Co, TX.
- Death*: 11 Mar 1988, Tarrant Co, TX.1
- Death of father: 23 Jun 1986, Hamilton D. Scroggins, Tarrant Co, TX.2
- Obituary (Deceased Daughter): Of Lillie Mae Williams, 2 Apr 2005, Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co, TX, "Lillie Mae Scroggins."3
- Married Name: Vickie Deniese Butler (Scroggins).
Children of Vickie Deniese Scroggins & Martin D. Butler
- Relationship: 2nd cousin 6 times removed of Barton Scroggins (D23)
- Last Edited: 8 Apr 2005
- [S1363] TX Death Index (VitalSearch), URL: http://www.vitalsearch-ca.com/gen/tx/tx_/txdeathm.htm, Butler Vicki Deniese 19880311 TARRANT F.
- [S1363] TX Death Index (VitalSearch), URL: http://www.vitalsearch-ca.com/gen/tx/tx_/txdeathm.htm, Scroggins Hamilton D 19860623 TARRANT m.
- [S1957] Wise County Messenger
, Lille Mae Scroggins, 3 Apr 2005 [http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/…">Ancestry]Lillie Mae Scroggins
Service for Lillie Mae Scroggins, 75, of Azle will be at 2 p.m. Monday at Azle Church of Christ. Burial will be in Boyd Cemetery.
Scroggins died Friday, April 1, 2005.
Born Jan. 3, 1930, to James and Havana Williams in Boyd, she was a retired payroll clerk and a a member of the Azle Church of Christ. She married Ham Scroggins on June 4, 1945, in Fort Worth.
She was preceded in death by her husband and a daughter, Vickie Butler.
She is survived by a son, David Scroggins and wife Paula; a brother, Jimmy Williams and wife Beth; grandchildren Michelle Stribling, Michael Butler, Joe Scroggins and Brittany Scroggins; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Visitation will be from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday at White’s Azle Funeral Home.
Published Sunday, April 3, 2005.