Agnes Marie Scroggins1
F, #48939, (1934 - 2011)
- Reference: 
- Birth*: 5 Jan 1934.2
- (Parents, daughter of Julius Robert Scroggins & Cora Lee Waites).1
- Death*: 12 Sep 2011.2
- Burial*: Hughes Chapel Cemetery (.), Beekman, Morehouse Parish, LA
- Death of father: 6 Sep 1962, Julius Robert Scroggins.3
- Residence: 1993, 410 Betty Ln, Shepherd, TX.4
- Residence*: Apr 2007, Shepherd, TX.5
- Death of mother: 14 Apr 2007, Cora Lee Waites, Bastrop, Morehouse Par, LA, 71220.6
- Obituary (Surviving Sister): Of James W. Scroggins, ca. 16 Dec 2008, Cox Funeral Home, Bastrop, Morehouse Par, LA, Need to add more family.1
- Last Edited: 28 Jan 2012
- [S51] Obituary James Scroggins, ca. 16 Dec 2009.
Born in Crossett, Arkansas on Sep. 1, 1943
Departed on Dec. 14, 2008 and resided in Bastrop, LA.
Visitation: Tuesday, Dec. 16, 2008
Service: Wednesday, Dec. 17, 2008
Cemetery: Hughes Chapel Cemetery
Funeral services for Mr. James Scroggins, age 65, of Bastrop, will be held 2:00 PM Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at the Chapel of Cox Funeral Home of Bastrop with Bishop Kelvin Copeland officiating. Interment will follow at the Hughes Chapel Cemetery under the direction of Cox Funeral Home, Bastrop.
Visitation with the family will be Tuesday evening, December 16th, from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM at the funeral home.
Mr. James Scroggins, a millwright by trade, was born September 1, 1943 in Crossett, Arkansas and he died Sunday, December 14, 2008 at Saint Francis North Hospital in Monroe. He was preceded in death by his parents, Julis Robert and Cora Waits Scroggins; two brothers, Robert Martin Scroggins and Allen Scroggins; three brothers-in law, Henry J. Meeks, Victor Carter, and James William Bounds; and a sister-in-law, Connie Ruth Griffis Scroggins.
Mr. Scroggins is survived by his wife of 46 years, Bonnie Wright Scroggins of Bastrop; a son, Carl Wayne Scroggins and his wife, Pam of Euporia, Mississippi; a daughter, Belinda Corley and her husband, Jim of West Monroe; five grandchildren, Westley Scroggins, Heath Scroggins, Tonya Corley, Tiffany Corley, and Talla Corley; two brothers, Howard Scroggins and his wife, Martha Jane Thornhill Scroggins and Floyd Earl Scroggins; six sisters, Myrtle Lee Scroggins Meeks, Agnes Marie Scroggins Carter, Deloris Irene Scroggins May and husband, Joe Alvin May, Hixie Sue Scroggins Bounds, Ada Beatrice Scroggins Nealy and husband, George Donald Nealy, and Bertha Lou Scroggins Fortune and husband, Darwin Fortune.
Serving as pallbearers are Calvin Johnson, Mike Scroggins, Tommy Scroggins, Aubrey Scroggins, Alvin May, and William Scroggins.
Honorary pallbearers are Jonathan Wright and Shane Courson.
- [S2262] Find A Grave, URL: http://www.findagrave.com,.
- [S2262] Find A Grave, URL: http://www.findagrave.com, Jullus R Robert ScrogginsJullus R Robert Scroggins
Birth: Jun. 18, 1905
Death: Sep. 6, 1962
Hughes Chapel Cemetery
Created by: Douglas E. Hughes
Record added: Sep 16 2005
Find A Grave Memorial# 11759672.
- [S1944] Ancestry: U.S. Public Records Index,.
- [S51] Obituary Cora Waites Scroggins, ca. 16 Apr 2007.
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Ancestry.com), URL: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm, Name: Cora Scroggins
Last Residence: 71220 Bastrop, Morehouse, Louisiana, United States of America
Born: 19 Feb 1914
Died: 14 Apr 2007
State (Year) SSN issued: Louisiana (1973).