Mary K. Scroggins1
F, #50975, (1917 - 2012)
- Reference:  !Placeholder
- Birth*: 2 Mar 1917, Peoria?, IL.1
- (Parents, daughter of Edward Scroggins & Etta Walker).1
- Marriage*: 8 Apr 1937, Wilbur Edward Shuster, Falls City, NE.1
- Death*: 23 Sep 2012.1
- Burial*: 26 Sep 2012, Wyuka Cemetery, Nebraska City, ne.1
- Married Name: Mary K. Shuster (Scroggins).1
Family: Mary K. Scroggins & Wilbur Edward Shuster
- Last Edited: 28 Sep 2012
- [S51] Obituary Gude Funeral Home, Mary K. (Scroggins) Shuster, ca 25 Sep 2012Mary K. Shuster, age 95, of Nebraska City, NE passed away on Sunday, September 23, 2012 at St. Mary’s Hospital in Nebraska City.
Mary was born on March 2, 1917 in Peoria, IL; the daughter of Edward and Etta (Walker) Scroggins. She was united in marriage to Wilbur Edward Shuster on April 8, 1937 in Falls City, NE. He preceded her in death on January 9, 2007.
She worked at Morton House in Nebraska City for 30 years before retiring.
She is survived by her children Jim Shuster of Nebraska City, NE and Rachel Graves of Fullerton, NE; 4 grandchildren: Tim Graves and wife Audrey of Nebraska City, NE; Christine Graves and sig. other Nick Roehl of Bellwood, NE; Jeremy Graves and wife Amber of Fullerton, NE and Deloris Kay Shuster of Little Rock, AR; 10 great-grandchildren and 1 great-great grandchild; sister Edna Mines of Nebraska City, NE; other family and friends.
In addition to her husband and parents, Mary was preceded in death by her sister Lucille and brother Bill.
Funeral Services will be at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at Gude Mortuary in Nebr. City; burial will follow at Wyuka Cemetery in Nebr. City.
The family will greet friends, at the mortuary, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m., prior to the funeral service.