Larry Monroe Scroggins1
M, #8950, (1935 - 1994)
- Reference: [8950:P] !Add obit more ****
- Birth*: 14 Aug 1935, Pendleton, Umatilla Co, OR.3,4
- (Parents, son of William Marion Scroggins & Blanche Mary Shields).2
- Marriage*: 9 Jun 1956, Darlene Jessie Smith, Seattle, King Co, WA.5
- Death*: 10 Aug 1994, Heppner, Morrow Co, OR.5,4
- Death-LstR: Aug 1994, PE.3
- SSN*: Bef. 1951, Social Security "L M Scroggins," SSN: 536-28-1416, issued: WA.3
- Birth of son: 3 Mar 1957, Larry M. Scroggins.6
- Residence*: Bef. 1994?, 5750 S 54th Ave, Portland, Multnomah Co, OR, 97221.7
- Obituary*: Of Larry Monroe Scroggins, 15 Aug 1994, Oregonian, Portland, Multnomah Co, OR.8
Children of Larry Monroe Scroggins & Darlene Jessie Smith
- Relationship: 4th great-grandnephew of Barton Scroggins (D23)
- Last Edited: 4 Jun 2015
- [S177] Rootsweb/Ancestry Database: Karen Hughes <e-mail address>, ":1742810", KHughesy, 31 Oct 2001
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Ancestry.com), URL: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm,.
- [S177] Rootsweb/Ancestry Database: Robbie Wilson <e-mail address>, "wilsongene", My blood relatives and their respective spouses Robert Hay Ferguson Wilson, 8 Jan 2003
- [S51] Obituary http://www.oregonlive.com/search/oregonian/.
- [S41] John M. Scroggins, Scroggin(s) Obituaries & News, Scroggins, Larry M. (3 Mar 1957 - 2 Jun 2015) [36877:P].
- [S6] AnyBirthday, before 2005 (No longer online), LARRY - SCROGGINS 14-AUG-35 5750 S 54TH AVE Portland OR 97221
LLOYD M SCROGGINS 22-APR-63 5720 S 54TH AVE Portland OR 97221.
- [S1704] Portland Oregonian
, Larry M. Scroggins, 15 Aug 1994.
Oregonian, The (Portland, OR)
August 15, 1994
LARRY M. SCROGGINS
Deceased Name: LARRY M. SCROGGINS
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Aug. 15, 1994, in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Lexington.
Graveside service will be at 1 p.m. Aug. 16, 1994, in the Long Creek Cemetery near John Day.
Mr. Scroggins was born Aug. 14, 1935, in Pendleton. He died Aug. 10, 1994, in Heppner. He was 58.
A graduate of Columbia High School in White Salmon, Wash., he was a U.S. Navy veteran. Mr. Scroggins married Darlene Smith on June 9, 1956.
The couple lived in Portland, where Mr. Scroggins worked in construction. In 1988, he moved to Heppner to operate a construction company. He was a member of the Morrow County Rodeo Committee.
Surviving in addition to his wife are his sons, Larry M. of Heppner and Jesse, William and Lloyd, all of Portland; brother, Conrad ''Bill'' of Portland; and one granddaughter.
Remembrances: Airlife of Oregon, 2500 Neff Road, Bend 97701; or a charity of choice.
Arrangements: Sweeney Mortuary in Heppner.
Copyright (c) 1994 Oregonian Publishing Co.
Record Number: 9408150117