M, #9990, (c 1750 - 1818)
- Reference: [9990:1]
- Birth*: Ca. 1750.2
- Marriage*: 9 Oct 1792, Jane Taylor, Frederick Co, VA, *, 391300N0781500W.3,4,5
- Death*: 1818, Hamilton Co, OH, 39.107222,-84.510278.2
- Birth of son: Aft. 1768?, Ruben Scoggin.
- Birth of son: Aft. 1768?, William Scoggin.
- Birth of son: Aft. 1768?, Lewis Scoggin.
- Birth of daughter: Aft. 1768?, Ruth Scoggin.
- Birth of daughter: Aft. 1768?, Mary Scoggin.
- Birth of child: Aft. 1778?, Alse Scoggin.
- Birth of daughter: Aft. 1778?, Ann Scoggin.
- Birth of son: Bet. 1790 and 1800, Joel A. Scogin.2
- Name Variation: Solomon Scoggins.
Children of Solomon Scoggin
Family: Solomon Scoggin & Jane Taylor
- Last Edited: 24 Sep 2013
- [S68] Scogin-L, ScoginCousInfo Sheet, Mark A. Scogin (e-mail address), 2 Feb 1999.
- [S60] E-mail: From: "Laura Shields" <e-mail address>
Source: e-mail address
Subject: Re: [PaOldC] Hopewell MM - Va
Date: 26 Aug 2004Sandra,
Could you be so kind as to see if a Jane TAYLOR went MOU around Oct.2, 1792?
I'm trying to pin down Jane's Taylor family by checking to see if they were
Quaker. My Solomon SCOGINS left Chester Co. after 1790 and married Jane
Taylor in Frederick Co. VA in 1792 -possibly a second marriage for both.
They were married by Christian Streit. After that, they went on to Ohio.
Thanks very much!
- [S136] http://www.ancestry.com, Marriages--Virginia to 1800.
- [S1019] Unknown author, Early.ged, Imp: Jun 30, 1999.