John Annin, born 9 Jul 1808, died 25 Jan 1864
- Born: 9 Jul 1808, Liberty Corner NJ
- Marriage: Mary Mulford
- Died: 25 Jan 1864, New York City NY
Jeweler (tentative identification)
Events in his life were:
- He worked before 1839 as a jeweler in Newark NJ from a shop at 48 Kinney Street.
- He worked from circa 1839 to 1850 as a jeweler in Philadelphia PA
- He worked after 1850 as a jeweler in Newark NJ
- He was a partner c 1850 with James Madison Durand in Newark NJ as DURAND & ANNIN, watch case manufacturers with a shop at 36 Walnut Street.
- He appeared on the 1850 census taken at Newark NJ, listed as a jeweler.
John married Mary Mulford.
Home | Surnames | Name List
© Wm Erik Voss 2005