TEXT TO FORCE SPACING
Perry Streeter: Ancestors & Kin
· The New England Historical and Genealogical Register
· The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record
§ April 2023: New and updated articles
· New Netherland Connections
· Many other self-published documents are available via links provided below.
· Identifying Most Recent Common Ancestors via Autosomal DNA Comparisons
o I manage/monitor numerous DNA kits at Ancestry, FamilyTreeDNA, MyHeritage and GEDmatch.
o GEDmatch is the preferred site for maximizing the quantity of matches and quality of analysis!
o Please share your GEDmatch Kit number and line of descent from any ancestor that we have in common and I will respond with free GEDmatch reports and analysis.
· All red & yellow cells in my Table of Immigrant and End-of-Line Ancestors
Ancestors & Kin Links
· Links to dozens of rich biographical histories on many early families of New England, New Netherland, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
· Links to other researchers’ sites are included and new links are welcome!
· Links to rich biographical histories on many early settlers of Steuben County.
· Some ancestors immigrated from Ireland and others were “immigrants” from elsewhere.
Ancestors & Kin
· [email protected] (sometimes slow but eventually responsive)