- From the Centennial History, First Presbyterian Church, Westfield, N.Y., 1808-1908:
- Photos of church buildings.
- Photos of church officers and pastors.
- A list of pastors.
- A list of members with date of membership, as recorded in the book. The list is usually chronological within each set of names beginning with the same letter of the alphabet.
- The same church member list as above but sorted alphabetically.
- The Catalogue of the Westfield Academy and Union School, 1878-79. A listing of students, faculty and graduates.
Business Directory Listings
- Boyd's Business Directory of over one hundred cities and villages in New York state - 1869-70 , pp. 580-1 (at Cornell's electronic library site)
- Boyd's New York State Directory - 1872-3, pp. 1464-5 (at Cornell's electronic library site)
- Western NY Gazeteer and Business Directory - 1880-81
Miscellaneous Old Photos and Biographies
From the Newspaper
- "Barn Raising Bee 100 Years Ago Put Up Cochrane, Mateer Barns" (1976)
- "1901 Ninth New York Cavalry Convention" (date unknown)
- "The Old Presbyterian Meeting House" (date unknown)
- "The Hawkins Tavern" (date unknown)
- Gold Rush 49ers from Chautauqua Co. N.Y. (date unknown)
- Some Obituaries from the Westfield Republican newspaper, Westfield, N.Y.;
surnames include: Mateer, Cosgrove, Crosgrove, Taylor, Guild, Wright
- Newspaper clippings and obituaries from the diaries of Jane Crosgrove Mateer, dated 1896-1919, and Joseph M. Mateer, dated 1901-1951.
- Newspaper Clippings from the Westfield Republican, Westfield, N.Y. Includes Crosgrove, Mateer, Guild, Peirce, and Taylor families. PDF, 60 pages.
Vital Records and other information from the diaries of Robert McKee Mateer, a Westfield
resident for 40 years, who died in 1896. Some are also from his son's diaries, or his wife's (after 1896).
The Crosgrove--Mateer Genealogy Page