photo183
HOME
BAPTISMS
MARRIAGES
BURIALS
MI's
CENSUS
CHURCHES
PARISH RELIEF
PLACES
PEOPLE
MILLS & MINES
HISTORY
MAPS
PHOTO GALLERY
LINKS

THE OPENING OF TODMORDEN GOLF CLUB IN 1895

 

The course was laid out at Todmorden Edge and was formally opened on by the Captain, Mr. F.W. Horsfall. There were only 9 holes, spread out over Flailcroft, Dyke and Todmorden Edge Farms.

 

BACK