ST. MARY'S TODMORDEN
An architect's drawing of the proposed alterations to the exterior of the church, by Whitfield & Thomas, Architects, 20 Cockspur Street, London SW.
On 24th February 1886 the church re-opened after being closed for 8 weeks to enable the contractor to complete the erection of a new chancel, the re-pewing of the nave, and other improvements that entirely changed the interior aspect of the church. Some of the proposed changes to the exterior as shown on this drawing don't appear to have taken place.
The full story of the church is HERE