Washington County, MN Cemeteries

Where is Washington County?

Greenwood/Wright Cemetery updated-dates added (Jan. 2017)
Under construction--Old Willow River Cemetery in Hudson, WI

If you have not read this book by local author Ken Martens and you enjoy local history this is a must read!
 Signed copies available. $21.50. Please message me for details.  Please "follow" The Perilous St. Croix River Valley Frontier Facebook site!

The Perilous St. Croix River Valley Frontier


Unidentified Washington County photos      
Without a Trace (when your search comes to a dead end...)
Miscellaneous newspaper articles (obituaries etc.)
Link to Cook County, MN Cemeteries
photo retouching

 Search this site!  Don't know
what cemetery they are in?  Enter
 the name you are searching for here!

powered by FreeFind

email me at: valleycem@yahoo.com

Have anything to contribute?

I am trying to make this website as complete as possible.  
If you have any additions or suggestions please email me!  
If you find any links that are inoperative please let me know.

Here are a few search tips. If you know what cemetery you have family buried in or if you are able

to find them here that's great! If you don't know for sure where they are buried, when you email

me, try to include as much information as you can that might help me search for them. For

example, if you know they lived in Stillwater at the time they died, or knowing what religion they

were etc. Washington County is a pretty large area, so being able to narrow it down can help.

Show me the graveyards of a country and I will tell you the true character of the people.

        -Benjamin Franklin



Genealogy...life in the past lane!



Mortem vitae sequens.


last updated January, 2017


powered by FreeFind

Special thanks to:

my aunt-who gave me the "genealogy bug"
my son-who has come with me to countless cemeteries and has been so patient

I accept PayPal.

copyright 2004 Sarah Johnson

pictures may not be copied or used elsewhere online without the permission of the creator