|Lorna Dorothy Weily
Lorna Dorothy Weily 2
Another name for Lorna was Dorothy Marjoram.
Lorna raised as a Weily, but is actually a Marjoram. Her birth certificate says born on 7 July 1916, baptism says 2 July 1916.
Kite Street, Orange, New South Wales, Australia
Holy Trinity Church
Gregson and Weight Undertakers, Caloundra, Queensland, Australia
Noted events in her life were:
• Registration: Birth, 17 Jul 1916, Orange, Wellington County, New South Wales, Australia.
• Registration: Baptism, 24 Aug 1916, Orange, Wellington County, New South Wales, Australia. At the Holy Trinity Church
• Moved: Abt Jun 1946, Borenore, , New South Wales, Australia.
• Moved: Jan 1950, Orange, Wellington County, New South Wales, Australia. to Lightwood, Jingellic, NSW, Australia
• Moved: 1972, Jingellic, Selwyn County, New South Wales, Australia. From "Lightwood" To Caloundra, Qld, Australia
• Registration: Death, 18 May 1999, Victoria, Australia.
• Membership: Walwa and Jingellic Red Cross Society, Jingellic, Selwyn County, New South Wales, Australia. Back Row:
Lorna married Percy Stanley Marks, son of Arthur Ambrose Marks and Louisa Christie, on 22 Feb 1936 in Orange, Wellington County, New South Wales, Australia.1 (Percy Stanley Marks was born on 6 Sep 1911 in Cowra, Bathurst County, New South Wales, Australia, christened on 22 Oct 1911 in Cowra, Bathurst County, New South Wales, Australia,3 died on 20 Apr 1988 in Caloundra, , Queensland, Australia and was buried in Caloundra, , Queensland, Australia.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Registration: Marriage, 22 Feb 1936, Orange, Wellington County, New South Wales, Australia.
• Other: Marriage Declaration, 22 fewb 1936, Orange, Wellington County, New South Wales, Australia.
1 NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/), 5092/1936.
2 jan balgowan, balgowan family file.
Lorna Spackman Boorowa 2586, Cowra Uniting Church Index to Baptism and Marriage Registers 1888-1993, Funeral - Burrial Information 1874-1993
Incorporates wesleayn, methodist and Uniting church records for Cowra, Woodstock, Nyrang Creek & Koorawatha (Printed by Keith Rudkin Copying Centre,
235 Darby Street,
+61 4 9263 350), page 42.
Brian Yap (葉文意)
This data in a Gencircles Page. See connections to other people's data. This database on the roots web server.
I do not update this one as oftem ,but it is good for producting reports of ancestors and descendents.
I am now working on a new project at wikicities. Please come and vist and add your info. There are other people in this site, for various reasons, some not related at all. Some are married into my family, some I once thought were related and, turns out, they are not.
www.flickr.com yewenyi's Family History Photos photoset