Alice Eliza Howarth
F, #254, b. August 1894, d. 25 September 1919
|Birth*||August 1894 ||Alice Eliza Howarth was born in August 1894 at Darwen, Lancashire, England.1 |
|Census*||31 March 1901 ||She appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 at 29 Primrose Hill, Darwen Lancashire, England; She was listed daughter of head of household.2 |
|Occupation*||18 October 1917 ||She was Clerk on 18 October 1917. |
|Married Name||18 October 1917 || As of 18 October 1917,her married name was Talbot. |
|Marriage*||18 October 1917 ||She married Stanley Talbot, son of William Talbot and Annie Oldham, on 18 October 1917 at Barrow, Lancashire, England, Parish Church F W Hopkins Vicar.3 |
|Death*||25 September 1919 ||Alice Eliza Howarth died on 25 September 1919 at Bristol, General Hospital, England, at age 25.4 |
|Note*||28 September 1919 ||She Alice Eliza passed away when William was 18 months old, and his Fathers sister Ada Talbot brought him up. on 28 September 1919. |
- [S508] Alice Howarth, Birth Free BMD (http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/), Births Sep 1894
Howarth Alice Blackburn 8e 458.
- [S28] UK National census 1901 RG13 3924/47 39 p246.
- [S691] Stanley Talbot Alice Eliza Howarth marriage, 18 October 1917,Marriage Certificate.
- [S245] Alice Eliza Talbot entry, Death certificate, Bristol, General Hospital
(1)Cause of death Septic Endometritis
(2) Septic pericarditis & pneumonia.