Findern - Tower House
Findern
Tower House
Photograph by Shelly Botham


Tower House was originally a windmill, built in 1715.  From there, 22 churches can be seen on a fine day, including Lichfield Cathedral.  By 1914 it had been converted into a dwelling.  Edwina Currie lived here when she was an MP for South Derbyshire in the 1980s.

Back to the Top
Return to the Findern Parish Page
Return to the Parish Index Page
Return to the South Derbyshire Genealogical Resource Page
© 2003 Shelly Botham All Rights Reserved