Lars Björnssons Ätt
Lars Björnssons Ätt
The following family groups probably all belong to the same line, but their connections have not been discovered.
*** Part 1 ***
The first famiy group starts with two brothers:
1. Karl Ingemundsson, known 1347, married N. N., daughter of Sigge Djäkn (tre prismor på balk).
1.1. Ingrid Karlsdotter, known 1364-1399, married Udd Mattsson (Vinstorpaätten III).
1.2. Ragvald Karlsson, known 1406.
2. Eiar Ingemundsson, known 1369.
*** Part 2 ***
The second grouping commences with Lars Björnsson, known 1360-1383, a judge, married N. N. Trottadotter Eka. They had issue:
1. Birgitta Laurensdotter, married ? Heyne Snakenborg.
2. Gunnur Laurensdotter, known 1391, married, but to whom is unknown.
3. Karl Larsson, known 1448.
3.1. Iliana Karlsdotter, known 1448-1481, married 1stly Matts Håkansson (Hålbonäsätten); married 2ndly Olof Pedersson.
4. Ingegärd Larsdotter, known 1422, died before 1455, married 1stly Harald Karsson (Stubbe); married 2ndly Knut Gislesson (of whom nothing else is known, was alive 1409); married 3rdly Jöns Finsson.
5. ? Olof Larsson, known 1474-1481.
6. ? Bengt Larsson, known 1391-1429, married 1stly Margit Clausdotter (Dovt); married 2ndly Katarina Stefansdotter (Tillbakaseende Ulv).
6.1. Ingeborg Bengtsdotter, married 1stly Bengt Tomasson (Pipa); married 2ndly Lars Siggesson (Sparre af Rossvik).
6.2. ? Gunilla Bengtsdotter, married before 1423, but whom appears to be unknown.
*** Part 3 ***
The third family begins with Bengt Andersson, known 1380-1393, married Märta Nilsdotter. They had issue:
1. Märta Bengtsdotter, known 1449, married 1stly Ulf N. N.; married 2ndly Magnus Jönsson (sparre över blad).
2. Kristina Bengtsdotter, known 1425.
3. Björn "i Yllestad", known 1406-1420, a canon.
4. N. N. Bengtsdotter, married Ulf Björnram från Västergötland.
*** Part 4 ***
A man called Sixten Martinsson, known 1371-1399, had issue:
1. Margareta Sixtensdotter, died before 1407.
2. ? Helge Sixtensson, known 1409.
Return to Index of Names